Sign in to follow this  
Shugar42

Well...

Made my Friday at work go by faster. :mad:

well thats a positive

Singman I would like you to try to understand I feel with this trade I put myself in a good situation years to come because I dont think I had a living chance this year even if i got to the playoffs. The power of divisions will switch over soon enough just gotta be patient

Made my Friday at work go by faster. :bench:

well thats a positive

Singman I would like you to try to understand I feel with this trade I put myself in a good situation years to come because I dont think I had a living chance this year even if i got to the playoffs. The power of divisions will switch over soon enough just gotta be patient

I do understand that Shugar. I truly do understand. I have been in some dynasty leagues and sometimes people get so caught up with "building" they forget to try to win now. I am not saying you are that guy. Heck I don't know. I belive in your quest to build and aquire draft picks you lost sight of what you were giving away. It happens trust me I know. I was so focused on unloading Stephen Davis in my dynasty league because I knew he had no long term future I made a real bad trade. Caught hell for it and am wiser for it now but in doing so really loaded up a guys team. It has happened to me and it sucks when you see it happen to someone else. Who knows maybe this situation is not like that at all and Loyd will be the second coming and Williams out of USC will rewrite every record. :cheers:

trust me singman i am not losing total focus on winning now I think I have two good young rbs who will help my team for years to come. Now if any of my wrs can step up this year or next year I should be good to go but if not I do have picks to fill those needs

I checked the board here last nite and all was good and calm.

Got to the farm in Arkie, checked the board and all hell has busted loose!!!!

I have a offer on the table I saw this AM before I left that I thought was "interesting" and wanted to do some more "in-depth" research before I rejected/accepted it and was leaning towards accepting it.

I'm about half gun-shy now. Think I will accept it tho,,,,,,,,,,,,,,seemed pretty fair for second/third tier guys to me.

One mans trash, another mans treasure. (within reason of course!!)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!what a busy league day!!!!!

Sign in to follow this