Sign in to follow this  
DrJ

Uncle John's Band

Your streak of luck is about to end. Sick of watching your pick lose value so I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands. McNabb, KJ, Droughns, and Mewelde are going to roll over your sorry group this week.

You very well may be right, I don't like my match-ups at all, you did set yourself to look foolish if things (once again) dont work out for you.

I will admit luck (the good kind) was with me last week :pointstosky:

you did set yourself to look foolish if things (once again) dont work out for you.

Bah, this league needs more good trash talk. Just wait until I actually have a team to talk with. :pointstosky:

you did set yourself to look foolish if things (once again) dont work out for you.

Bah, this league needs more good trash talk. Just wait until I actually have a team to talk with. :wall:

Sorry, I stay away from trash talking, it bites me in the ass each & every time :pointstosky:

Bah, this league needs more good trash talk. Just wait until I actually have a team to talk with. :shocking:

Your team will be tough to beat in 2011.

Bah, this league needs more good trash talk. Just wait until I actually have a team to talk with. :shocking:

Yeah - only 2 more weeks until that whole "All I have to do is go 4-2" dream you have will be out the window.

Sorry, I stay away from trash talking, it bites me in the ass each & every time :doublethumbsup:

This is funny cause I rarely talk trash on this site, but I did before the GB-Chi game (I'm a GB fan), and look what happened.

BTW everyone, Moss and Holmes are done with there bye weeks, so I'll be running the table right through to our superbowl. I'll give out my address later for that check.

Sorry, I stay away from trash talking, it bites me in the ass each & every time :banana:

This is funny cause I rarely talk trash on this site, but I did before the GB-Chi game (I'm a GB fan), and look what happened.

BTW everyone, Moss and Holmes are done with there bye weeks, so I'll be running the table right through to our superbowl. I'll give out my address later for that check.

My team will be on the path to that Championship, BRING IT ON BABY!!!!!! :banana:

Bah, this league needs more good trash talk. Just wait until I actually have a team to talk with. :banana:

Hey screw that 2011 stuff. For those of us who are originals you can remember my first season. I won 3 games. In year 2 I made it to the playoffs and actually won a game. And now this year I think I'm just scratching the surface with my team. Now granted it helps having the playmakers I have, but still you can turn a team around in a hurry with smart free agent moves, good drafting, and wise use of trades(especially with draft picks). The only move I regret since joining this league is releasing Steve Smith. I picked him up that first year, but then he was one of my roster cut downs last year, and that came back to bite me. Otherwise I'm happy with every choice I've made. I knew drafting how I drafted in the original draft might not help me win right away, but I would be set up for the future. For those that don't know I traded my 2nd and 3rd round picks for the first round pick of then team All-Moons. So I drafted Peyton Manning at #7, Edge at #10, and then with my first pick in the 4th round took some injured running back named Jamal Lewis :banana: The rest is history. Just stay out of trouble now Jamal and I'll be fine.

Bah, this league needs more good trash talk. Just wait until I actually have a team to talk with. :banana:

Hey screw that 2011 stuff. For those of us who are originals you can remember my first season. I won 3 games. In year 2 I made it to the playoffs and actually won a game. And now this year I think I'm just scratching the surface with my team. Now granted it helps having the playmakers I have, but still you can turn a team around in a hurry with smart free agent moves, good drafting, and wise use of trades(especially with draft picks). The only move I regret since joining this league is releasing Steve Smith. I picked him up that first year, but then he was one of my roster cut downs last year, and that came back to bite me. Otherwise I'm happy with every choice I've made. I knew drafting how I drafted in the original draft might not help me win right away, but I would be set up for the future. For those that don't know I traded my 2nd and 3rd round picks for the first round pick of then team All-Moons. So I drafted Peyton Manning at #7, Edge at #10, and then with my first pick in the 4th round took some injured running back named Jamal Lewis :banana: The rest is history. Just stay out of trouble now Jamal and I'll be fine.

Agreed, I'll have this team turned around by 06 at the latest and maybe even next season. A lot of progress has been made already with a very limited pool of talent to work with.

It's all good though, because he's going to find out how much this team sucks in about 2 weeks when I end that crazy dream of his of being in the playoffs.

BTW everyone, Moss and Holmes are done with there bye weeks, so I'll be running the table right through to our superbowl.  I'll give out my address later for that check.

You can start running the table next week. Steamrollers are back!

BTW everyone, Moss and Holmes are done with there bye weeks, so I'll be running the table right through to our superbowl.  I'll give out my address later for that check.

You can start running the table next week. Steamrollers are back!

See, it happened again. I talk trash, and it bites me in the butt. Besides, I meant next week, cause Baltimore had it's bye this week. :(

What kind of name is Mewelde anyways! :( B) :wall:

:cry:

Get used to it, because within a year or two you're going to be hearing an awful lot of it. Now there's a kid that's for real.

What kind of name is Mewelde anyways! :thumbsup:  :clap:  B)

:blink:

Get used to it, because within a year or two you're going to be hearing an awful lot of it. Now there's a kid that's for real.

He's the next Quentin Griffin