Sign in to follow this  
DrJ

Playoff Picture

4 games left and we're not out of it. SCHWEET!

Right now it appears to look like this:

Serbian (9-0)

Schmeg (6-3)

Wahoos (6-3)

S&S (6-3)

Mighty Purple (6-3)

Assclowns (5-4)

Three teams are gunning for the slumping Assclowns right now with Folston, Horsemen, and Ugly Stick all sitting at 4-5.

Tuna isn't eliminated, but is going to have to win out over 4 to have any shot.

Going to be an interesting stretch run.

We've got Schmeg, Tuna, X-Force, and Assclowns. That's a pretty mean stretch run. The odds are against us, but we're not ready to die just yet.

We've got Schmeg

Actually, we all have Schmeg, it's just how you control it.

I find that adding some anti-persperant on the ballsac after taking a shower generally keeps me fresh and clean all day long.

We've got Schmeg

Actually, we all have Schmeg, it's just how you control it.

I find that adding some anti-persperant on the ballsac after taking a shower generally keeps me fresh and clean all day long.

I think a heavy does of McGahee, a bit of Roeth and Roy, and hopefully another KJ sighting might be the way for me to take care of the Schmeg, but to each their own.

I'm too lazy - can someone update this to let us know what the current seedings are? I think that this is the last regular season week.

I'm too lazy to do the scenerios, but here's the current seeds if the season ended today:

1) Serbian Assassian (10-2)

2) Mighty Purple X-Force (8-4)

3) Wahoos (9-3)

4) S&S Express (8-4)

5) No Talent Ass Clowns (7-5)

6) JetDoc Schmegs (7-5)

*Horsemen (6-6) is the only team left in contention. He would need to defeat JetDoc by 36 points to take JetDoc's spot. The rest have clinched. Only other team he could tie is NTAC & they split and he is over 100 pts behind.

Here is what I have so far.............

Serbian Assassin

#1 Seed - (Locked)

The Mighty Purple X-Force

#2 Seed - With win or Ass Clown/JetDoc losses

#3 Seed - With loss & Ass Clown win or JetDoc win

Wahoos

#3 Seed - (Locked)

S&S Express

#4 Seed - With win or Ass Clown/JetDoc losses

#5 Seed - With loss & Ass Clown win (has to keep the total point lead) or JetDoc win (has to out-score Express by 100 pts)

No Talent Ass Clowns

#2 Seed - With win & X-Force loss

#4 Seed - With win & Express loss (but must "not" get out-scored by 4 pts) & JetDoc loss or JetDoc win (but must "not" get out-scored by 103 pts)

#5 Seed- With win or Express win & JetDoc loss or JetDoc win (but must "not" get out-scored by 103 pts).......with loss & JetDoc loss (but must "not" get out-scored by 103 pts)

#6 Seed - With loss & JetDoc win or JetDoc loss (but must out-score Ass Clowns by 103 pts)

JetDoc's Schmeg

#2 Seed - With win & X-Force loss & Ass Clown loss

#4 Seed - With win & Express loss (but must out-score Express by 100 pts) & Ass Clown loss or Ass Clown win (but must out-score Ass Clown by 103 pts)

#5 Seed- With win or Express win & Ass Clown loss or Ass Clown win (but must out-score Ass Clown by 103 pts)

#6 Seed - With loss & Ass Clown win or Ass Clown loss (but must out-score Ass Clown by 103 pts)

The Horsemen will take JetDoc's place in the above scenarios if they beat JetDoc by 36 pts this weekend............

My head officially hurts :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most Likely Play-off Picture:

Round One

No Talent Ass Clowns vs S&S Express

JetDoc's Schmeg vs Wahoos

Serbian Assassin (Bye)

The Might Purple X-Force (Bye)

Here is what I have so far.............

Serbian Assassin

#1 Seed - (Locked)

The Mighty Purple X-Force

#2 Seed - With win or Ass Clown/JetDoc losses

#3 Seed - With loss & Ass Clown win (has to out-score X-Force by 62 pts) or JetDoc win (has to out-score X-Force by 163 pts)

Wahoos

#3 Seed - (Locked)

S&S Express

#4 Seed - With win or Ass Clown/JetDoc losses

#5 Seed - With loss & Ass Clown win (has to keep the total point lead) or JetDoc win (has to out-score Express by 100 pts)

No Talent Ass Clowns

#4 Seed - With win & Express loss (but must "not" get out-scored by 4 pts) & JetDoc loss or JetDoc win (but must "not" get out-scored by 103 pts)

#5 Seed- With win or Express win & JetDoc loss or JetDoc win (but must "not" get out-scored by 103 pts).......with loss & JetDoc loss (but must "not" get out-scored by 103 pts)

#6 Seed - With loss & JetDoc win or JetDoc loss (but must out-score Ass Clowns by 103 pts)

JetDoc's Schmeg

#4 Seed - With win & Express loss (but must out-score Express by 100 pts) & Ass Clown loss or Ass Clown win (but must out-score Ass Clown by 103 pts)

#5 Seed- With win or Express win & Ass Clown loss or Ass Clown win (but must out-score Ass Clown by 103 pts)

#6 Seed - With loss & Ass Clown win or Ass Clown loss (but must out-score Ass Clown by 103 pts)

The Horsemen will take JetDoc's place in the above scenarios if they beat JetDoc by 36 pts this weekend............

My head officially hurts :unsure: :wall: :wall:

Most Likely Play-off Picture:

Round One

No Talent Ass Clowns vs S&S Express

JetDoc's Schmeg vs Wahoos

Serbian Assassin (Bye)

The Might Purple X-Force (Bye)

Few things I think need corrected:

Here are the Tie-Breakers from the rules for easy refrence:

4. To break a tie within a conference. If two or more teams in the same conference finish with identical records the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined. 

a. Two teams: 

i. Head-to-head record. 
ii. Conference record. 
iii. Total points. 
iv. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, if applicable. 
v. Best gross points in conference games. 
vi. Coin toss. 

b. Three or more teams: (Note: If two teams remain tied after third or other teams are eliminated during any step, tiebreaker reverts to step one of the two-team format.) 

i. Head-to-head record (best won-lost-tied percentage in games played among the tied teams). 
ii. Conference record. 
iii. Total points.
iv. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games. 
v. Best gross points in conference games. 
vi. Coin toss. 

5. To break a tie for wild card teams. If it is necessary to break ties to determine the four wild card teams from each conference, the following steps will be taken: 

6. If the tied clubs are from the same conference, apply conference tiebreaker. 

7. If the tied clubs are from different 
conferences, apply the following steps:

a. Two teams: 

i. Head-to-head record. 
ii. Total points.
iii. Best gross points in common games (only if equal number of games are played).
iv. Best gross touchdowns in all games. 
v. Coin toss. 

b. Three or more teams: (Note: If two teams remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated, tiebreaker reverts to step one of applicable two-club format.) 

i. Head-to-head sweep (Applicable only if one club has defeated each of the others or if one club has lost to each of the others). 
ii. Total points.
iii. Best gross points in common games (only if equal number of games are played).
iv. Best gross touchdowns in all games. 
v. Coin toss.

*X Force Will loose his Division Title with a loss and Ass Clown win. In this scenerio, since the two teams split their head to head, it would go to the 2nd confrence tie-breaker which is confrence record. A loss by X Force would give them a 6-4 confrence record while a win by NTAC gives them a 7-3 record and the tie-breaker.

*JetDoc can not pass NTAC if them remain tied. NTAC swept JetDoc this season and that is the first tie-breaker.

Those are the only 2 I noticed, but did not check them all, just the ones effecting me. The mistakes I think were made by skipping the head to head and confrence record tie breaker and going directly to total points.

And Yes, I know exactly how you felt when you got done with this! Shula was a pain to do as well!!

Is that better you baby......... :thumbsup:

:headbanger:

Someone's gotta keep you on track.

Speaking of keeping you on track, did waivers get processed this week?

Unless Julius Jones outscores Shaun Alexander by 65 points tomorrow, I'm in.

question regarding the playoff setup. If I beat jetdoc(which is in no way a lock), why would I play Serb next?

You wouldn't...........there isn't a function on MFL to set-up the brackets with the #1 seed playing the lowest seeded winner of the 1st round. Once the games are played I will manually plug in who plays who.

Are you that scared :banana: :headbanger:

Hell no............is Holmes playing? And which Portis is going to show?

Serbian's reign is "almost" over............ :cheers:

Hell no............is Holmes playing?  And which Portis is going to show?

Serbian's reign is "almost" over............ :lol:

:cheers:

If not this year, I'll take care of it for you guys next year.