Sign in to follow this  
Ditkanate

Others having problems with the site the last few days?

I've been having a lot of intermittent trouble at the website over the weekend and yet this morning as well. ;) Perhaps fantasy football traffic is SUXORING the power away? I don't know, but this SUXORS. :D

Originally posted by Ditkanate:

I've been having a lot of intermittent trouble at the website over the weekend and yet this morning as well.    ;)  Perhaps fantasy football traffic is SUXORING the power away?  I don't know, but this SUXORS.    :D

Good, I thought I was the only one. What garbage, we pay enough for the stupid service. I wanted to make a couple of pickups to get some offense today and it took me about 3 hours just to pick up Wes Helms. I was going to pick up another hitter for Paul Wilson, but I just gave up. These problems better subside.

Originally posted by Dagger:

I wanted to make a couple of pickups to get some offense today and it took me about 3 hours just to pick up Wes Helms.

If you wanted offense, why did you pick up Wes Helms? I guess he is offensive!

Also had trouble. I could send an email asking what's going on but they would just tell me to fock off.

GB customer service

torridjoe:

I am thinking we will offload to someplace else next year...

Who else lets us customize the scoring system, do daily transactions and gives live scoring? :confused:

If this place exists, I agree, let's go to it!

Sportsline SUXOR!#@#@#

Bill Swerski:

torridjoe:

I am thinking we will offload to someplace else next year...

Who else lets us customize the scoring system, do daily transactions and gives live scoring? :confused:

If this place exists, I agree, let's go to it!

Sportsline SUXOR!#@#@#

rtsports does most all that--perhaps not the live scoring, although didn't I hear something about that being available for football every year?

I'd do without the real time scoring if it meant a) not having to put up with the rest of the BS, and ;) we could either retract league dues or increase the payouts.

torridjoe:

rtsports does most all that--perhaps not the live scoring, although didn't I hear something about that being available for football every year?

That would be the case if RTSports hosted baseball leagues.