Sign in to follow this  
Marshall

WR Martavis Bryant 'conditionally' reinstated

I guess the conditions are he attends counseling?

We'll see but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't make it to week 1.

Hope I'm wrong.

I hope you are wrong, too. Not only because I've been holding him on my dynasty team, but because he seems like a troubled kid who is really trying to get his life together (as opposed to someone like Josh Gordon who thinks that "recovery" includes hanging out with Johnny Manziel).

I hope you are wrong, too. Not only because I've been holding him on my dynasty team, but because he seems like a troubled kid who is really trying to get his life together (as opposed to someone like Josh Gordon who thinks that "recovery" includes hanging out with Johnny Manziel).

Martavis seems like a guy getting his life together? I must have missed those articles

Martavis seems like a guy getting his life together? I must have missed those articles

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/01/13/martavis-bryant-suspension-steelers-marijuana-reinstatement

There's been a few of these types I've seen during his suspension, not just pics of him working out - in great shape ala Josh Gordon .

He sounds legit to me, not overplaying it. That doesn't mean he will overcome though it only takes one time now.

I'm waiting for him to move up in redraft ADP before I sell him in the dynasty I own him but I'll almost certainly sell.