Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

Its that time of year again. Keenan Allen, Davante Adams, or Christian Mccaffery

From Roto:

Christian McCaffrey rushed 12 times for 48 yards and caught 2-of-2 targets for 16 yards in the Panthers' third preseason game.

Advice: "CMC" was extremely busy, dominating first-team reps for the third straight week and looking every bit like Carolina’s every-down back. He also recovered a Cam Newton fumble and continued to see carries deep in scoring position ahead of C.J. Anderson. After leading all NFL running backs in targets (116) as a rookie, McCaffrey is poised for a year-two leap and worth considering as early as the late first round in fantasy drafts. A true workhorse throughout his Stanford career, McCaffrey projects for a major spike on his rookie average of 12.3 touches per game.

I had one sip of the kool-aid and I'm IN.

Anyone that has Adams above either Allen or CMC has lost there mind. Jimmy Graham is there and he will take away TD upside of Adams. Heres a fun fact: Adams has never eclipsed 1000 yards receiving in the NFL. So yeahhhhh hes a distant third in this conversation. I could legitimately say that I think CMC could end up with more receiving yards then Adams this year if you take into account Adams concussion history and lack of yards up to this point

• Like 1

Anyone that has Adams above either Allen or CMC has lost there mind. Jimmy Graham is there and he will take away TD upside of Adams. Heres a fun fact: Adams has never eclipsed 1000 yards receiving in the NFL. So yeahhhhh hes a distant third in this conversation. I could legitimately say that I think CMC could end up with more receiving yards then Adams this year if you take into account Adams concussion history and lack of yards up to this point

Who do you choose between Allen and CMC?

He was three yards short in 2016 in his 2nd season as the 3rd option.

Last year was well on his way until a dirty headshot caused him to miss 2.5 games.

He torched Malcom butler in the first preseason game. His separation off the line is top 3 in the league which was displayed in the 2nd preseason on a quick slant from Rodgers.

He's legit

I cant say anyone is wrong with ranking him 3rd here.

But this. Exactly this. Rodgers loved Nelson. So with him gone he will rely on Adams to have a big connection with. And Adams is every bit up to the task if healthy. Adams can potentislly have some elite Jordy years. 95/1400/12