Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions: In-Game Discussion

Forte was a major let down. Fortunately, in one league, I was able to push in J Bell over TRich with the news of Shaved Bush. That helps, a little.

In another league, not so much. I had Forte, he had Jeffrey. That went well, not so much.

Forte was a major let down. Fortunately, in one league, I was able to push in J Bell over TRich with the news of Shaved Bush. That helps, a little.

In another league, not so much. I had Forte, he had Jeffrey. That went well, not so much.

The bears deserved to lose that. You have one of the best weapons in football with forte and you ignore him. I hope the coach has a heart attack and dies.

The bears deserved to lose that. You have one of the best weapons in football with forte and you ignore him. I hope the coach has a heart attack and dies.

Most coaches would give their nuts for a playe like Forte. Bears try to play a game without letting him touch the ball in traditional rb roll.

Never seen anything like this before. I know he only had 1 yd a pop it you. Any go hours on the clock between carries. Establish a rhythm stupid ass

Really Bell does something this week of all weeks. The person I needed to lose her match had him and with Luck already on her team with Hilton, DT, and Fleener she has a good shot to have a big win.

Jeffery was smart play thank goodness. But if that were McCown today those two TDs Jeffery got he would have had 30 points or more.