Sign in to follow this  
joeyemma

Another owner really wants Aaron Jones

10 team redraft. No ppr 1for10 rush and rec 1 for 20 passing 4 for a passing td...6 for all others

I just got an offer.....DeSean Watson/Demarco Murray/Henry

for Aaron Jones/DCarr

my roster:
Brady/Carr
Gurley/Mixon/Lamar/Aaron Jones
Cooks/Dez/THill/Kupp
Gronk

I think I should accept. GB and Tenn are both on bye....Murray will have time to heal

Thoughts?

Assuming you only start 1 QB, I'm not sure I would. Watson and Carr are irrelevant to you since you have Brady. The trade comes down to Henry and Murray vs Jones. Henry and Murray are operating in a RBBC, and not a good one. Jones looks like he has Montgomery on the ropes for the primary back job.

Dude really want to get rid of the Tennessee committee running back crew. It is a headache. I would keep Jones too.

Assuming you only start 1 QB, I'm not sure I would. Watson and Carr are irrelevant to you since you have Brady. The trade comes down to Henry and Murray vs Jones. Henry and Murray are operating in a RBBC, and not a good one. Jones looks like he has Montgomery on the ropes for the primary back job.

:thumbsup:

No question I would keep Jones and Carr.

Yes, keep A. Jones. You're not upgrading at any position. Jones > Murray, Brady > Watson, and Gronk > Henry