Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Shapiro in Berkeley last night

I would say if you give him some evidence, he would find some spin to attempt to shut it down, and then claim he did shut it down. A lot of name calling too. Current verdict - Not so smart, typical sh!t stirrer.

Please leave Sho Stuff out of this.

Did you know that in many parts of Europe, they don't actually HAVE free-speech?

Usually I smirk derisively (thusly ) at those who say stupid shiit like "America has FREEDOM!" - Because there's like 220 other countries that have 'freedom' to one degree or another too, but when it comes to Freedom of Speech, these tards are accidentally right.

You can actually be imprisoned in Western (and elsewhere) Europe for saying objectionable things.

Guess what kiddos? That's coming to Amurica - if it isn't already here. And don't blame one side or the other exclusively:

1) Stories not getting much press is there are European (mostly) press who are charged with FELONIES for covering anti-Trump protests. - Oh yeah, such felonies would mean they couldn't travel or work here either.

BUT:

2) These tards in Berkeley and other Libruhl bastions aren't any better. Yeah, they might not be able to bring about felonies (for now), but they've proven that they're very effective at getting people shut up, shut down - even fired.

Yeah, we're pretty much headed down a road of suck.

But hey, anybody old enough to remember Tipper Gore and her stupid ass stickers?

Let the Empire Fall. Those poor NoKo's have been starving for too long - and we take too much of our shiit for granted - and mis-handle it badly.

I think your stance is a little unreasonable.

We certainly have problems, lots of them. And we may be circling the drain at the moment. So I get that part of it.

But rooting for our demise? Well I don't want China running the world. I don't want Russia as a major player. I do not think that will be good.

Now maybe Europe, but we all know they ain't up for it. Only the Germans maybe have it together enough and we all saw what happened last time they were in power.

So as silly as it is, I'm going to sit here hoping we still turn things around :thumbsup: