Sign in to follow this  
moshpit65

no clue at flex

pick 1 of these goons

royal, A. Holmes, roddy, stacy, or quick

Holmes

I am torn on Quick and Holmes. I think they could both have good weeks based on this fantasy tool I use. You said one, so I say Holmes. While he's not projected to get the highest fantasy points by expert panel (That award goes to Quick), he is getting 5 rec/g and 18% of total team yards. He also has higher ppg in 2014 and facing Cardinals D giving 28 pts to WRs.

Good advice except for Dal players bench vs Sea.

Holmes or Rody or Royal.

Holmes can sneak a good game but is very risky and your other two are safer.

Bal had a great D so far even limited Indy a bit so I'm leaning towards Royal who is a dice roll but KC is very vulnerable in the air and he has great TD potential. Roddy feel you get 5 rec 60 yd type of game no TDs.

#1: Holmes, easily over the other 4. He's fixing to play in a game that should stay close through-out...and if behind, the Raiders will throw. He's 6'5'' and catches bombs from a quality QB. P.Peterson of Cardinals is more hype that outstanding CB...he's allowed multiple TD's to other WR's this year.

#2: Quick: good, but awful matchup vs. Seattle/Sherman. Start him next week - alongside Holmes.

#3: Royal: The ultimate boom or bust FF player...maybe 25pts...maybe 4pts. Plus, he's banged up.

#4: Roddy: Sigh...so disappointing this year.

#5: Stacy: Most likely now 3rd-dog behind Cunningham & Mason. Yuck.

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=439212