Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

Week 3 - Quick Thoughts

no one seemed to like this last week, after good feedback week 1. To clarify, this is not supposed to be a profound post with lengthy explanations. Its quick fantasy thoughts I had from the week (not including my hot milfy neighbor)... and hopefully others share some of theirs.

- Chris Ivory is the best back on the Jets roster. I am baffled why he was not on the field with 3 minutes to play.

- Antonio Brown may be the best WR in the league. Yeah, you heard me.

- Like I said, Cam isn't right and Im not sure the Panthers are not better off playing Anderson until he is.

- Maybe the Rudolph injury will safe some fantasy owners (myself included) from themselves.

- Im still not writing off Larry Fitzgerald

- Sankey should be getting more run and its painfully obvious.

- Jeremy Kerley is supremely underrated and more valuable to the Jets than Eric Decker.

- Why were the bears not able to properly use Devin Hester on offense after all those years but the Falcons can do it right away?

- Bradshaw, Ahmad

- Allen Robinson looked good but I think Cecil will benefit most from the switch to Bortles

- The woes continue for Forte and Lacy.... and of course Charles and Peterson. Good year to miss the "studs" huh?

- Ladarius Green sighting.... fools gold

- I may have said this already but I was very wrong about LeVeon Bell. I thought he looked like an average runner last year and I avoided him at his price but he has proven me completely wrong.

• Like 1

The Niners will have a new coach next season .

Really bad call might have lost that game Monday night for the Jets .

Manuel is not a starting QB in the NFL .

M Wallace stays up late at night , thinking about the good O Days .

Gerhart is a bust .

A Johnson of the Texans does not want to play .

I thought Joe McKnight was in car sales .

The Raiders Mmmm enough said .

Cards look better without Palmer .

Is A Rodgers now in car sales ?

I also think the Panthers need to sit Cam for a few weeks. Dude looks like a gimp out there. When he can't run, he's useless. Plus, Anderson has thrown the ball well this year and seems more willing to look downfield and take shots.

It's becoming a moot point though with how damaged their run game is. Defenses can sit back in coverage more and more. The team is still better off not risking further injury to their franchise QB who is clearly hurting (ankle, ribs, etc).

P.S. All Jags WRs are dead to me. It's russian roulette every week with who will produce. Bortles or not.

Leveon Bell looks like a totally different player this year, even more dynamic than he was in college. The injury that cost him the beginning of last season must have had a greater impact on his conditioning and performance the rest of the year than I thought.

Gio Bernard doesn't look good as a runner at all, but he's getting volume and the scores. Gotta love it.

I think Fred Jackson's big game is a bit of a mirage. He got half his receptions and receiving yards on a garbage time hurry-up drive down two scores, and Spiller is getting more run than him. Still decent as a flex, but 6-10 carries a week isn't going to cut it for long on a team that isn't getting to the goal line that often.

I'm also buying Shorts and Robinson, too. I really like Bortles.

I also think there's an outside shot that a Teddy Bridgewater turns in a Cam-like rookie year the rest of the way. He was my favorite QB in this class and looked pretty sharp after being thrown into a bad situation Sunday.

(I just didn't see the thread last week or I would have responded!)