Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Championship Lineup strategy. Playoff matchups

I can pick either week 17 or the 1st playoff game.

Peyton-Oakland or 1st round

Stafford @GB or who ever they play no clue.

Bell-Cinn or who ever they play

Herron-week 17

Hill-I'm thinking 1st round. But @pitt my not be bad.

Thomas-playoffs

Brown-maybe vs Cinn

Lafell-playoff

Benjmin-ATL cause they might not go to the playoffs

Gronk-playoffs buff is great vs TEs

Dst-Houston vs Jags this is a good matchup.

Bench-Gordon,Crowell

Any advice or help would be awesome.

Your posts get better and better.

Do you provide a Rosetta Stone with your posts so that we can decipher them? TIA

Ummmm, what exactly are you asking for help on?!?

You saying your fantasy football season has a 2 week championship that's week 17 and round 1 of the playoffs?

Ummmm, what exactly are you asking for help on?!?

You saying your fantasy football season has a 2 week championship that's week 17 and round 1 of the playoffs?

Yes and I have to decide if I want to start manning week 17 or his first playoff game. That goes for all my players.

Do you choose the player for round one only or is divisional round an option? If a team has a bye are you out a player that week?

Do you choose the player for round one only or is divisional round an option? If a team has a bye are you out a player that week?

Nope it's the first game he plays in the playoffs so even if I have like Gronk and the Patriots get a bye I still get to use Gronk against who ever he plays. So that's where I need help. So is it smarter to play a guy like Stafford vs GB or wait and maybe he plays Dallas. Now if the guy is say Gordon I have to play him week 17 because he doesn't play in the playoffs. Benjmin I have and I have to play him because if they lose their out so why not play him vs ATL who he torched last time.

So your championship could possibly not be decided until the divisional round? Holy baby jeebus, that's three more weeks of commiserating over lineup decisions. Good luck with that headache!

So your championship could possibly not be decided until the divisional round? Holy baby jeebus, that's three more weeks of commiserating over lineup decisions. Good luck with that headache!

Yea that's the tuff part but it's kind of fun. Still so confused on who to start and who to hold for the playoffs. Like manning do I play him vs Oakland or do I wait for a playoff game where he might play the Colts in a shoot out? Decisions are so tuff. Figured someone on this site would have some insight.

We have plenty of insight. You are - if not the worst - very close to the worst when it comes to clearly explaining what it is you're asking. You're getting nearly no response because nearly no one knows WTF you're talking about.

What I'm GUESSING you're trying to explain is that you're in some sort of odd playoff structure (which includes the performance of players in week 17 as well as their performance in subsequent playoff weeks?? :unsure:), and you're wondering how certain players - like Peyton Manning - are going to do when comparing their stats from week 17 until they exit the playoffs. Your goal - if I were a betting man - is to pick which week each of your players will perform your best.

But you tell me if I'm not correct. I think I'm smart as the next guy, but I am not sure WTF you're saying. Nearly ever.

If you have players on teams that will or might miss the playoffs, get em in that lineup for week 17. If they are on teams with playoff seeding pretty much locked down (ie - might not play a full or motivated game), hold them until the playoffs.