Sign in to follow this  
tigeru

Time to grab Gordon

or leave him on waiver a few more weeks? He's available in 2 leagues I'm in but worthless.

They say he may come back week 10. If you have room on your bench and aren't too affected by the upcoming BYE weeks, why not? Especially if you league goes into week 15-16.

or leave him on waiver a few more weeks? He's available in 2 leagues I'm in but worthless.

Not going to pick him up . I will let others chase

People are absolutely nuts if he is on your WW.

Get. Him. Now.

So he comes back for the week 11 game. Rusty doped up and all. That is 100 yards and 2 touchdowns time not preseason game 1.

I been down on him all yr and I be tempted to add him. Yep this is the time if you got room and got most your byes out the way.

As far as I know week 11. I see the lad resting comfortably on waiver wire dope in one hand liquor in the other. If 18 other guys(2 leagues) want to chance the zero points the next few weeks I'm ok with it. Had teetered on picking him up.

As far as the comment, "Being rusty" He will not be rusty, he has been practising all year with the team, he was not banned, he should be in top form come week 11

Leaving him on the wire is equal to leaving Calvin on the wire. He is practicing and healthy. Gordon will be fresh legs and strong giving you at least 80 and a touch guaranteed for your playoffs...upside is through the roof 100+ and 2 TDs. Top 5 money for your run.