Sign in to follow this  
heavy-set

I have a sleeper

His name is Robert Woods and he plays for the Bills.

he will finish the season with 78-1098-8

book it.

I've seen him projected by many sites to be in that range. Does that make him a sleeper then? Dynasty Football Warehouse has mentioned him as a top 35 WR and I think he's fairly high, in the top 35-40, WR's on many sites, isn't he? He did put up 40 catches and almost 600 yards as a rookie, dealing with incompetent QB play all season.

I hope he does well. I drafted him in rookie drafts last season and he's been sitting on my bench. He has a great rapport with Manuel and he is an excellent route runner. His only flaw was he doesn't deal well with double coverage. Outside of that, he was a steal for the Bills. He's a good blocker too, so he's always going to be on the field.

Rotoworld has him predicted to catch 60 passes for almost 900 yards and 6TD's. Not too far off from yours. I see him somewhere around 70 receptions, 1,000 yards and 6 or 7 TD's. MUCH better than his current ADP though!!!!

Solid late round value and I really like the TD upside with this guy. If EJ Manuel goes down then his value really climbs because the deep ball that Thad Lewis throws is really nice.

46 - 640 - 5 . They have Watkins and M Williams And Goodwin toss some from time to time to the TE . And then you have Spiller and F Jackson from a QB that avg thirty att per game last and a team that wants to run the ball until they all puke . Just not enough touches to see more then what he ( Woods ) did last year .

Woods showed enough last year to make Stevie Johnson expendable - to the relief of some in the AFC East. He has the look of a guy who might be drafted as a WR 3/4 but put up 2/3 type numbers outside of 2 games w. the Patriots.

When they drafted Watkins that made Johnson expendable

• Like 1

His name is Robert Woods and he plays for the Bills.

he will finish the season with 78-1098-8

book it.

i like woods, too.

borderline sleeper tho.

ive seen him ranked fairly high by some outlets.

I was expecting: I have a sleeper.... there are many like it, but this one is mine.