Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

DESTINY is here.....took my son to the midnight launch.

Ive done the grind thing ad nauseum. Is this what developers things give value to a game? Fock that. What a waste of time. Ive grinded out WOW, RIFT, DIABLO 2 and 3 etc etc. Just make a game with good multiplayer and reward skill, not time spent playing, or have a pay to win model like WOT.

Ive done the grind thing ad nauseum. Is this what developers things give value to a game? Fock that. What a waste of time. Ive grinded out WOW, RIFT, DIABLO 2 and 3 etc etc. Just make a game with good multiplayer and reward skill, not time spent playing, or have a pay to win model like WOT.

Not saying I wouldn't mind a change, but it's typical for an MMO game and appeals to twisted focks like me.

That being said, I think there are tons of things they need to do to improve Destiny.

Not saying I wouldn't mind a change, but it's typical for an MMO game and appeals to twisted focks like me.

That being said, I think there are tons of things they need to do to improve Destiny.

I sent you a PSN invite.

yes... like not nerfing guns right after i upgrade them.... pocket infinity and shadow price pretty much suck now... :(