Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Trump getting absolutely embarrassed by Melania :lol:

Way too much man touching going on. It's ###### weird.

And yeah, macrons playing him like a fiddle. It's actually embarrassing to see Trump Head to Head with other state leaders. The comparison never favors him.

It's like your weird uncle is manageable as long as he's in the house. But as soon as you invite company over, you reminded what a ###### lunatic the guy really is.

:lol:

I landed on a Twitter thread of left leaners who really dislike Trump (I guess those words are a long oxymoron) last night, responding to that footage, and a couple of them noted his little nod to her when he 'won' the struggle. Someone posted an even clearer gif of this https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TangibleEachGypsymoth-size_restricted.gif

I have figured she's not disgusted by him (knew who he is) but I can see the body language argument for browbeaten.

I landed on a Twitter thread of left leaners who really dislike Trump (I guess those words are a long oxymoron) last night, responding to that footage, and a couple of them noted his little nod to her when he 'won' the struggle. Someone posted an even clearer gif of this https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TangibleEachGypsymoth-size_restricted.gif

I have figured she's not disgusted by him (knew who he is) but I can see the body language argument for browbeaten.

Its a redundancy, not an oxymoron.

An oxymoron is something that is seen as an opposite. Military intelligence, or legal ethics are common examples.

Its a redundancy, not an oxymoron.

An oxymoron is something that is seen as an opposite. Military intelligence, or legal ethics are common examples.

:thumbsup: the wrong term came to mind, but it had the right definition in my mind. Like identifying purple by calling it green while seeing purple in your mind's eye.