• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 heavy-set

heavy-set

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,962 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:11 PM

yet another athlete goes into the toilet.

4 baby mommas

http://www.tmz.com/2...g/#.T4CsPftunAt

#2 remote controller

remote controller

FF Geek

• Members
  • 28,444 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:59 PM

If his IQ were two points higher, he'd be a brick!
;)
--If your IQ were two points higher, you'd be a brick!--

#3 GettnHuge

GettnHuge

FF Geek

• Members
  • 39,615 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:10 PM

his career started in the toilet
MedStudent: Sorry to disapoint you but i don't have a pair.

nikki2200: But STAY ON TOPIC. This thread is about shooting water out of your ass

jgcrawfish: i'm bleeding and screaming and the guinnea pig is flopping around on the desk

SUXBNME: One unfortunate or funny thing that I did do was have my buddy take a pic of my weiner

#4 shovelheadt

shovelheadt

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,050 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:16 PM

My fondest memory of him was near the tail end of the ass whooping Nebraska put on him. His fat ass was so beat down by those corn fed linemen, that he couldn't even get up from his knees between plays by the early 4th quarter.

As for the baby mommas...whomever drafts Janoris Jenkins gets this exact same headache.
JUNGLE FEVER BABY

#5 shotsup

shotsup

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,297 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

How are you dead broke with 6.45 million in the bank and a job that pays 45 grand a month :dunno:
“It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.”
~George Burns

#6 shovelheadt

shovelheadt

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,050 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:59 AM

How are you dead broke with 6.45 million in the bank and a job that pays 45 grand a month :dunno:

Who said he had 6.45 million in the bank? And I'm betting that 45k doesn't come close to covering his alimony and child support. Not defending the turd, but I have no problem believing he's broke. Time to sell some bling.
JUNGLE FEVER BABY