Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Today is the Air Force Ball!

My favorite weekend down in this hole town. Because when I go out this weekend and somebody says that they were at the air Force ball? I always get to respond by saying bulshit fake news! And they look confused and then I say -

Because the Air Force has no balls!

😄

I crack myself up...

You should see. I mean, the guys look good. They're in their dress uniforms. But the collection of scattered ass wearing anything from the skankiest ho wear to their prom dress that's six sizes too small now is almost unbelievable. It makes an officer and a gentleman look like a royal wedding.

And of course, they all go to the white trash strip mall bars and line dance to whatever pseudo fake pop country song is popular that 5 minutes.

God, of all the academies, the Air Force put the AF in DGAF.

I've been out to there base housing. Nice houses. Until you look inside and realize that every one of these privileged white trash scumbag douchebags have trashed the innards worse than any hoodrat crack- ever would. You would think that would mess with their credit, that the Air Force doesn't bother. What the hell? It's just our tax dollars. Oh, did I mention the domestic violence? And they rake the NFL over the coals. If America only knew.

Oh yeah, PTSD. From flying gliders over the most beautiful mountain range in the world. God, the horror!

I heard you can be a para doctor major in no time in the AF.