Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

It's been a while... rules?

I remember basic rules, but is there a rules post I can review?

im sure there is?

off the top of my head.... we roll for draft order, draft threads will be posted in sets of two rounds (Round 1 and 2,  round 27 and 28 etc.) .... you can work backwards filling in exclusive players for the late rounds, meaning any players who have either only played for the Tigers OR other unowned teams. All players that can be claimed by other owners must be drafted like normal.

After the normal draft we have a small break, followed by a 2 round supplemental draft consisting of all players that no one could lay claim to (such as Bryce Harper)

The league is head to head categories. A year or two ago we did away with Shutouts as a category (it was too random and every shutout is already a complete game anyway). I think we may have done some other minor scoring tweaks but you can see all the scoring at the yahoo league page  https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/85218

There is a midseason, allstar supplemental during the AS break. Another two players can be drafted but 2 players must be dropped from your roster to make toom.

Okay thanks the all Star draft is new to me.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Okay thanks the all Star draft is new to me.

The preseason supplemental draft is snake format the All-Star supplemental draft is worst to first for both rounds

Welcome back Cdub.  :wave:  (I wasn't here when you were here last.)

I just signed up for Robinhood using your link.  Please enjoy some free stock.  :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, Mookz said:

I just signed up for Robinhood using your link.  Please enjoy some free stock.  :thumbsup:

did the crypto thread ever resurface? 😂

7 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

did the crypto thread ever resurface? 😂

Oddly that one hasn't been bumped in a while.  :ninja:

On 3/7/2019 at 7:08 PM, Mookz said:

Thanks! I got an email about a free stock and was like who the fock is that guy?

I got CHK as my free stock

What free stock did you get?

8 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Thanks! I got an email about a free stock and was like who the fock is that guy?

I got CHK as my free stock

What free stock did you get?

I got a share of Sprint at ~$6.  :banana:

Got anything for me to put on my watch list?  

23 hours ago, Mookz said:

Right now the market is back up again. I think I posted in December that everything was going to explode on the new year and at this point I'm not sure which way it'll go.

That being said, I always love $V

On 3/16/2019 at 11:15 PM, Mookz said:

jizzcoin   :D

on a serious note, was it you that I was having convos with regarding Nvidia and AMD back before they took off? (both have come off their highs, Nvidia, more so but both are still well up from our initial discussions). If it wasn't you, someone said they were jumping in with me.

I've had Aurora (ACB) for a little while. I think it has a little more room to run, hopefully announce a partnership like Canopy Growth and Cronos before it. If they do announce something, that will likely be when I sell.

10 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

jizzcoin   :D

on a serious note, was it you that I was having convos with regarding Nvidia and AMD back before they took off? (both have come off their highs, Nvidia, more so but both are still well up from our initial discussions). If it wasn't you, someone said they were jumping in with me.

I've had Aurora (ACB) for a little while. I think it has a little more room to run, hopefully announce a partnership like Canopy Growth and Cronos before it. If they do announce something, that will likely be when I sell.

Yep, I think that was me!  That was back when I opened my Ameritrade account and was looking for tips to get started.  I did buy AMD and NVIDIA, and I think you may have also recommended LPL and RAD (or someone in that thread did).  I've since sold AMD but still have NVIDIA and the other two.  NVIDIA was way up, then came all the way down and under what I paid for it, but now it's on the rise again.  I'm going down with the ship on LPL and RAD.  :D

But now that I have Robinhood I'm going to try to do more short-term stuff, swing-trading, buying dips and stuff.  :thumbsup:  I definitely have my eye on ACB. 

I don’t remember lpl but yes I recommended rAD as a risk play

i made a killing on AMd hope that worked out for you