Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

Post-draft; "rate my team"

I was happy with my slotting / pick: overall #3 - so, PIT WR1 A. Brown!

The team is:

QB = ATL, ARI

RB = L. Miller, D. Cook, R. Kelley, W. Smallwood, J. Williams (GB)

WR = A. Brown, L. Fitzgerald, D. Parker, T. Ginn, C. Kupp

TE = Z. Ertz, J. Thomas

DEF = ARI

KCR = ATL

GB QB went overall 30. NE QB went overall 15 (paired with B. Cooks, in 1st round). NO QB went overall 35. Fronk went at 20, Kelce at 25, with J. Graham at 33. I think I grabbed ATL QB overall 52; before the long swing.

Thoughts? Leave YOUR team, and I'll critique it for you in return! :cheers:

Non ppr?

Yea you did a good job, like it.

I think both Ginn and J Williams are underrated.

I like it. I think Matty Ice is going to do well for you this year, that offense is a beast. My only worry would be at RB, where you don't really have a proven commodity. You have a lot of potential though so hopefully one of those lottery tickets pays out!

Thanks for mine btw.

agree with panthro, but maybe a bit more pessimistic about the rb situation. everything else is solid. depending on your league you may be able to pick up rb waiver wire talent mid year. I've always had much better luck with finding solid waiver wire additions from the wr pool rather than the rb pool.

agree with panthro, but maybe a bit more pessimistic about the rb situation. everything else is solid. depending on your league you may be able to pick up rb waiver wire talent mid year. I've always had much better luck with finding solid waiver wire additions from the wr pool rather than the rb pool.

I agree here. I've been a big Miller fan and continue to be disappointed. counting on him as your #1 may be giving you heartburn, but I hope not.

I do like Ertz to be on the upswing with another year with Wentz. Overall good .

Please rate mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=468836