Sign in to follow this  
Hotbbq

Need help with wr and flex

You definately start A. Brown. The other two are both great match ups so I don't think you can go wrong. I would go with Victor Cruz. I do not have very many facts to back it up. I just see it the better choice. Thanks for mine.

I like Brown and Jackson. Brown has been on a tear and I think Jackson is going to be getting a lot of targets against a Lions team that forces you to throw the ball. Cruz is a solid pick as well but I think Jackson has the upside for another big week

I would go with VJax and Brown. Jackson has been on fire lately and I really think the TB-DET game will be a shoot out. I also like Brown for the reason that Randle is taking away catches from Cruz and I honestly think Coughlin deep down loves to run the ball. Thanks again for advice.

Pick two out of three,

V. Cruz

V. Jackson

A. Brown (NYG)

Leave links and ill answer yours

V Cruz

V jackson

Brown and Jackson. They have proven themselves on their respective teams. V-Jax is getting more touches lately than any other receiver. Rueben Randle has usurped Cruz, regardless of what the depth chart shows. And of course, Andre Brown is the only RB in NY at the moment. He's going to get 20 plus touches.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?s=7ed3ceae3292d44bd1cb34e92ad43977&showtopic=428524