Sign in to follow this  
throttlers

Which RB do I trade in a package deal?

I am working out a package trade. I am going to trade away either Addai or Benson as part of the deal. Which one should I trade? I am leaning towards trading Benson and keeping Addai.

I am working out a package trade. I am going to trade away either Addai or Benson as part of the deal. Which one should I trade? I am leaning towards trading Benson and keeping Addai.

more info please. no way to give you accurate or good advice with what you're telling us.

more info please. no way to give you accurate or good advice with what you're telling us.

Sure there is. All I am really asking is which one of the 2 do you think I should trade based on who you think will end up with the better year. The other details just confuse the issue.

Addai is clearly more talented than Rhodes so has more upside. The question is whether he will rise up enough to take over... probably a better chance than Benson taking over in CHI.

If its a keeper league i'd for sure keep Addai, otherwise its a tough call cause right now T Jones is the man but Cedric got some carries and I think he will eventually be the starter cause they aren't going to sit the #3 pick all year and Addai I dont' think will be a starter until next year unless Rhodes gets hurt. So its kinda a gamble either way they both play similar roles whichver one between Jones and Rhodes gets hurt first will be the better Fantasy back but no way to determine that. So in short if its a keeper league keep Addai if its not I'd probably trade him.