Sign in to follow this  
angman

Two decisions..

PPR league, my team is in my signature, I've got a couple of byes this week and have a couple of decisions to make with players from the same team.

At QB, would you go with Kerry Collins or Vince Young? I know Young outscored him last week but Collins is still the starter, for some reason.

At RB, It looked like earlier in the week Dillon was dinged up with his shoulder, so I was going to go with Maroney. But it appears that Dillon is alright and will play in this game. Who would you go with, Dillon or Maroney?

Thanks in advance, leave a link and I'll reply

I'd go with Collins and Dillon. Collins is still the starter, and I think will still have some gas in the tank. As for Dillon...well...who knows what to make of NE's injury reports? Dillon will get most of the carries, I suspect, since NE is unlikely to get a big lead on DEN.

Please help...

Thanks for mine. I'd probably go Young and Dillon. After a few ints by Collins, when the Titans are dwon by double digits, Young will come in nad have to air it out.

Why not go with Plummer? I know he's been bad, but NE's defense isn't special this year--they haven't faced anyone worthwhile on offense. Plummer could get healthy at home against them. Plus he should play the whole game and no gaurantee with Collins/Young.

As for the RB. If Dillon is healthy, he seems to get the goal line looks and the 4th QTR carries so he's a bit more valuable. Though last week, NE did give Maroney a shot from the 1-yard line. Plus Maroney is so quick, they could go with him more against a fast Denver D...

Still, if it were me I'd go with Dillon.

I'd go with who ever starts the game in Ten. I'd also go with Maroney he has looked very good.

As long as Collins is "starting," I'd go with him over Young.

At RB - I've been riding Dillon's 80 yards+ each week, with the potential to score a TD (as in Wk 2). Dillon was "out" last year vs. Denver, and will want to prove that "he was the difference" (NE lost that game).

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=236598