10 team league 2nd pick, starters in ()

QB(1): Brees, Roethlisberger

RB(2): SJax, Edge, M. Lynch, J. Jones

WR(3): Ward, Burress, Chambers, Stallworth, Kennison

TE(1): Crumpler, Scaife

K(1): Josh Brown (Sea)

D(1): Pats

leave a link and i'll answer yours

Chambers is a wild card (I have him too). I like your RB and QB situation a lot. The receivers lack that big star, but Ward is consistent. Looks good overall. Also, the thing about getting 4 quality RBs is that you screw over the guys in your league who didn't get them early enough, so that's always good. There's probably a couple of teams who are very thin at RB.

If Edgerrin bounces back, you have a pretty good tandem at RB.

Don't really like your WR's, but Hines Ward is a witch, and never seems to age.

you look solid everywhere else.

see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=282425

Agree. Your RB and QB situation is on point. Ward is the only guy worth anything IMO, though Burress might decide he wants to play.. Try to move Lynch to someone who's still high on him (I'm not).

good qb situation, good rb situation although i'm not high on edge or marshawn lynch, but edge has the possibility of bouncing back and then you'll be set. receivers are kinda your weak point, ward is always solid, plaxico is just lazy and injury-prone, but talented ... chambers, who knows with him ... stallworth could go either way with all the talent there and tom brady spreading the ball ... kennison's just old, haha. like crumpler, although not as much as last year, and scaife's a good sleeper pick.

here: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=282330

Solid team that will compete. Only thing I'm not wild on are WR ... never liked Chambers, just don't think he was ever any good. Stallworth is kind of boom or bust, and Plax has sat out most of camp... might be an issue early on as he gets into game shape.

Solid team. Everyone is down on Edge. I rated him in the top twelve and took him with my second pick. I had pick 12,13 in a twelve team league. Love Brees. I think your RB will make up with what you MAY lose at WR...Overall....solid. Take a looksy at mine.

I think the key to this team lies in your second RB.

You have Edge and Lynch as your options here. Edge has been a fantasy nightmare since going to Arizona from Indy. Granted this year, they've made some upgrades to their offensive line, but I think he's in line for around 6 TD's and 1,000 yards.

Lynch faces a tough schedule and is unproven, so you'll have to hope he does well initially. He might be splitting time with Anthony Thomas as well.

Here's something I was reading about Edgerrin James. Talks about if people think he'll be better this year:

http://www.fantasyfanatics.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=630

Also, definitely keep an eye on the Bills RBs to make sure Lynch is really the guy and how he's performing. Seems like nice trade bait as well.