Sign in to follow this  
harasenaid

Help a lady out?

The lone chick in my league, I have a lot to prove!

My league is

1 point per reception

1 point per 10 rushing & receiving yards

6 points per TD

3 WRs

2 RBs

1 Flex

Starting Housh, Harrison & B. Edwards at WR

Currently have T. Jones (v. Bills, thinking he's gonna go huge) & Sammy Morris at RB. (Damn Steven Jackson!)

Having a hard time deciding who to put in at flex- Ron Dayne or Shaun McDonald?

Or should I take out Sammy Morris all together and play Dayne at RB and McDonald at flex?

I also have Dwayne Bowe & Ernest Graham on my bench.

I'm against a powerhouse team this week that will ALL come down to Monday night's game (I have Brady, he has Palmer & Welker).

TIA!

I like Morris as your RB2 and if its PPR then McDonald as your flex. Calvin Johnson is hurting so I think that bumps McDonald over Dayne who is coming off an injury and Gado may steal more than a few carries.

Detroiter here

PLay McDonald at flex, Chi, will be all over Williams, Calvin is hurt so McDonald could surprise

Haven't been in a PPR personally, so I can't really figure that in, but I'd have to agree with the others and say McDonald. That being said, if it wasn't a PPR, I'd be all over Dayne this week.

Dayne's been practicing all week and I think with Griese on the field that means CHI def will NOT be as tired as if Grossman were at the helm. I think CHI DEF will step up this week and hold DET to under 300 yards, which is still good for any QB. But I think Furrey will have more of an impact this week. SO GO WITH DAYNE.

mine too please :doh:

Keep Morris in for sure. Word just in that Maroney is hurting a bit. If he doesn't go or is limited, could mean bigger game for Morris. At flex, I would go with McDonald. Dayne could have a good game, but he is Ron Dayne. Never produces when you need him too. Bears D is hurting this week, so could be a big game for all Detroit WR's.

Morris @ RB2 esp with Maroney Limited

McDonald is the tougher play even with PPR given the match up.

Always try for a decent RB in PPR but Dayne doesnt catch much and has been known to not produce.

Dayne has more upside (TDs) and McDonald more downside.

As you say this is about max pts, to me that is Morris in RB2 and Dayne (hold your nose) in Flex- esp as you even considered Dayne as RB2 this should be acceptable.

McDonald could put up less then 10 pts given matchup, Dayne!!!!

Mine @ http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=292065