Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Last night proved Belichick was 100% correct in going for it

You think that defense was going to stop Manning from scoring with 2 minutes to go and 1 time out? :overhead: :lol:

BB did the exact right thing by going for it, that defense isn't stopping anyone with the game on the line, let alone Peyton Manning.

didn't you make a post or start a thread recently about how the media wouldn't let the 4th and 2 story die down?

way to be

didn't you make a post or start a thread recently about how the media wouldn't let the 4th and 2 story die down?

way to be

Didn't last nights game prove the Patriots cannot stop a good team?

4th and 2 is over, it has died, I am trying to point out that BB was correct. Try and keep up sparky.

Didn't last nights game prove the Patriots cannot stop a good team?

4th and 2 is over, it has died, I am trying to point out that BB was correct. Try and keep up sparky.

:overhead:

when the media harps on Bill for days after the game happened its enough already and time to let it die right?

but when you feel like you have an extra bit of evidence that might support his decision, then it's ok to rehash?

believe me, it aint hard to keep up with "Special-Ed jr"

its really stupid the way everyone blames that call on them losing the game. There were so many player mistakes that got them in that position. that was absolutely the correct call. and imo after watching it numerous times over on the dvr.. yes it was a first down. he bobbled it when he was almost 1.5 to 2 feet pass the marker. when he gained control his left foot was the only part of his body behind the line. the ball and the rest of his body was on the line. It was a first down..

but enough about the freakin call..

but enough about the freakin call..

Exactly!

and edjr said the exact same thing. Yet here he is, starting another topic about it because he thinks he can further justify it based on the Pats defensive performance last night.

he was an idiot against Indy and an idiot again last night to go for it on 4th and 4 in the 3rd quarter when trailing by 14 pts. You kick the figgie and take the pts there. He was a much better coach when he knew what the other team's were going to do.

he was an idiot against Indy and an idiot again last night to go for it on 4th and 4 in the 3rd quarter when trailing by 14 pts. You kick the figgie and take the pts there. He was a much better coach when he knew what the other team's were going to do.

I agree. Don't you think he ruined his defense when he showed he had no faith in them at Indy? Now there is no way they can believe in themselves, knowing that their "genius" coach doesn't believe in them, so as soon as something goes wrong, they just fall apart. He just drove the message home last night that he has absolutely no faith in them, no way they play for him the rest of the year. Even if Peyton would have beat them, if they punted then they would be a better team now.

Personally I have always agreed the 4th and 2 was the right call. It gave the Colts the best chance to win and it worked out great! Good call Belichick! :dunno: