Sign in to follow this  
ray_ray420

R White or M Floyd (WR3)

Having a tuff time making choices in a standard PPR league (1=rec) between:

WR3:

R White @ PIT

M Floyd @ KC

My logic here is that PIT Def is healthy and fully aware of the fact that they must carry the team for the next month, but do you really bench your studs out the gate? Also, I really like the M Floyd match up vs. an undersized KC secondary even with the addition of E Berry. Any suggestions?

In addition for RB2:

A Foster vs. IND

A Bradshaw vs. CAR

Leaning towards A Foster and here's my logic...A Foster is almost guaranteed a majority of the carries here and with a shootout most likely to occur in HOU, A Foster should see plenty of looks out the backfield. And who knows what the giants T Caughlin will do with his RBBC two headed monster. Any suggestions?

Leave a link, will answer yours!!!

White

Foster

I like Floyd in this one... gotta got with Foster - I think Jacobs will still get goal line carries to "keep him content" and not pouting...

I would have a hard time sitting White but understand the thought, until I see Floyd do something I would stick with White

Foster all the way over Bradshaw

Pgh homer here.

Start White. Secondary was nothing great last year, and we did not really upgrade very much. Troy is playing, but you should still start White.

I do see Bradshaw getting the majority of the work, because he is the better back in NY.

However, Foster goes up against a horrible run defense. Start Foster.