Sign in to follow this  
da_mane_man

Which 3 RBs do i start?

CJ2K @ DAL

LT vs. MIN

Torain vs. GB

F. Jackson vs JAC

M. Bush vs. SD

i'm obviously starting CJ, but i can't seem to decide about the other 2. this is a PPR league

thats pretty tough bc i see them all with similar numbers.. LT has looked very good but MINN needs to step up on monday night and the def is solid.. Torain looked good vs. the eagles and portis is out and will get the load. Barnett is out as well and there run defense has been alittle suspect.. jax is just a joke but fred will get the start just not sure how much CJ SPILLER will factor in and its buffalo.. michael bush hasnt done anything yet so id wait to see what happens for a week but thats just me..

id go

CJ2K

Torain

and Jackson

That is tough. I would lean towards Torain also just because of the matchup. But it is just a slight edge over LT2.

well, assuming LT is back to the old days, which he is not but for the sake of discussion, then you have to start LT. Regardless of defense, talent wise LT is better than Torain/Jackson/Bush, but with all things considered I would start:

LT & Torain.

Definitely Bush of OAK .. and then I'd go with F-Jax of BUF.

GB's DEF was best in the NFL in 2009 against the run... MIN's run DEF has been Top-2 since the "Williams' Wall" debuted.

Thanks for mine.