Sign in to follow this  
ramblin'wreck

choose 3 RBs for me

Ahmad Bradshaw vs PHI

Mike Tolbert vs SF

Ryan Torain vs DAL

Tim Hightower vs CAR

None of them is elite RB, but all are playing at high level.. :thumbsup:

I can only play 3, please help me choose and I will help you in return.

Thanks in advance!!!

Sit Hightower. Cards are terrible on the road and on the east coast. I was thinking of starting CAR DEF at one point.

im starting bradshaw and tolbert..just like ive been doing for the past 3 weeks...and i have been dominating opponents. no reason to change. tolbert will get a TD. its a gaurantee. bradshaw IS NOT losing goal line carries to jacobs...they split them...bradshaw is a pass catcher...tolbert is a pass catcher...they play in top notch offenses...i dont get how u could start those other 2 bums playing in inept offenses.

Gotta play Bradshaw...he is the closest thing you have to a "stud" and you always have to play your "studs" in the playoffs. After that, it's tough, but I would sit Tolbert as he has the most competition. I think Hightower and Torain will get more carries. I don't think there is a wrong answer to be honest. Please help with mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=378900

I think You have to start Hightower since Carolina is terrible and the Cards are running the ball more with no QB. The Giants are running like crazy so Bradshaw needs to start. Torain is coming off of a huge game, so I would start him. Tolbert is sharing carries, so that's probably the odd man out.

A little fantasy playoff help please!