Sign in to follow this  
j0ker

Serious advice needed

Currently 2-2 but now facing the only undefeated team who has Rodgers, Welker, Turner and McCoy etc and also having Ray Rice on bye. Anyway I need to make some moves somewhere and that's why I need help. Lineup below...who to drop? who to trade? I think I need a Qb, and possible TE and Defense. 12 team league makes the waiver slim pickens.

Roethlisberger (hurt. not doing well anyway with turnovers etc)

Cutler (not hurt yet but way underperforming and turnover prone) Available...Hasselbeck, Campbell, Painter, Dalton, and Mcnabb

Rice

Forte

Deangelo Williams

Tomlinson

Roddy White (Not panicking yet but he is hurt, underperforming and losing targets to Julio)

Steve Johnson

Antonio Brown

Meachem

Dallas Clark (We all know without Manning he sucks)

Eagles ( So much for the dream team they have got me 2 points the last 3 weeks) available..Giants, Bengals, 49ers,

Kinda got the shaft so far the year, you did draft well

I do kinda like Campbell and Hasselbeck as spot starters in there

You might have to trade Rice or Forte to balance the team out. Buy low on Chris Johnson, Miles Austin, Santonio Holmes, Deangelo Williams, etc

There's gotta be a TE out there on waivers somewhere it is deep this year. Ben Watson, Jared Cook (without Britt there), Marcedes Lewis even.

Here's mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=391564

I would agree you need a QB, don't worry about a defense, there is always a WW play until a team you want the rest of the season is off their bye and you can pick them up.

Forte just had a huge game, but Rice will finish the season better. Fish around with Forte to see what you can get back for a QB +another player, imo.

Unless you can get Jimmy Graham or Gronk, I would just deal with Clark or check out the wire.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=391562

I'd drop one of your QBs and grab Hasselbeck right now. Keep Clark but see who's on the WW to fill in until we see if Painter throws any balls to people not names Piere.

Otherwise your team isn't looking that bad. I'd make the above moves and hold on trading anyone away.

mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=391558

Given some production from your QB it seems like you have a pretty solid team. I would say that grabbing Hasselbeck would be the way to go. I think Hass should be able to put up serviceable numbers and eventually Big Ben should be able to turn things around with those great recievers he has. Depending on who is on waivers, I think you should be able to pick up a TE and at least wait a week or two to see how Clark does with Painter in there. I wouldn't panic too much just yet, you have two stud RBs and two very solid WRs. If you feel like you need to trade, then shopping around one of the RBs is probably the way to go.