Sign in to follow this  
throttlers

Trade D. Moore for Dwyer?

I have D. Moore and I have an offer to trade him for Dwyer. It's 0.5 PPR. Either one would be a bench player that I may use as a flex on occasion.

I have D. Moore and I have an offer to trade him for Dwyer. It's 0.5 PPR. Either one would be a bench player that I may use as a flex on occasion.

I'd probably stick with Moore.. I don't like the RB situation in Pitt at ALL.

I think Moore has pretty good upside... Especially since you can have him ride the bench until they figure it out in Oakland. I think it'll just get worse in Pitt.

Thanks for mine.

I agree with CDogge - just not "wowed" by him, Pittsburgh's RB situation with splitting carries w/Redman, & Mendenhall coming back soon. Moore appears to have more upside so would stay with him.

And thanks for mine!

Mendenhall is coming back so I'm not sure about Dwyer longterm. Moore has more upside so I would keep him for now.

Thanks for mine.

I have love for Dwyer. He's going to be effective if he gets a real shot. I think he's going to prove himself in the coming weeks. Moore is a freak athlete and over the years I think he's going to develop into the next Brandon Lloyd. That means he's going to need time. I'd roll the dice with the RB.

Help with mine please!