D. Jax

Hartline

Rb:

DMC

Mathews

Murray

Best

V. Ballard

D. Jax's schedule gets much easier down the stretch. But starting rb's are much harder to come by. I keep going back and forth on this one.

I could make the trade and drop Ballard to pick up DHB.

PLEASE HELP! Leave a link whir

Ppr league 10 team

Start 2 rb, 2 wr and a wr/te/rb

I have:

Cruz

Harvin

Austin

D. Jax

Hartline

Rb:

DMC

Mathews

Murray

Best

V. Ballard

D. Jax's schedule gets much easier down the stretch. But starting rb's are much harder to come by. I keep going back and forth on this one.

Ok, rule out Best off the get go as he is out. I think Oakland can run on Atlanta all day so but DMC as one and Ballard has a nice matchup vs Jets. Murray can run on Baltimore but I see Dallas playing from behind and throwing a lot. I give the slight edge to Ballard. At receiver, I would go Cruz and Harvin. Both will be targeted plenty. Your flex should be Murray as go with the guy who gets guaranteed touches and could score easier than the others. Best of luck

Ppr league 10 team

Start 2 rb, 2 wr and a wr/te/rb

I have:

Cruz

Harvin

Austin

D. Jax

Hartline

Rb:

DMC

Mathews

Murray

Best

V. Ballard

The way I see it, you've got three WRs that should be an every week start in Cruz, Harvin and Austin (all in FFToday's Rest of the Way top 10). DJax is a bit of a concern because of that O line and whether or not Vick's really going to be able to throw it. I don't feel as confident in your RB crew, though. DMC is always an injury concern but a solid starter while he's healthy, Mathews is being hurt by some weird decisions on Norv's part in playing Battle more, Ballard loks good but potentially only for a few weeks, and Murray's suffering from a poor O line and inconsistent QB.

I'd personlly make the trade for Sproles over DJax. I don't know that'd I'd drop Ballard just yet, though. He's got some nice matchups in the next few weeks going up against NYJ, Cle and Tennessee. He could put up some nice numbers while Brown's out.

Thanks for answering my one! I think it's always easier to be more subjective when looking at someone else's roster that you're not personally attached to.

I'd make that trade if u can and hopefully the owner needs a wr.

The Sproles owner offered it to me. I believe he thinks Spiller is his best flex option.

Thanks for mine. I would do the trade. Vick is not looking good at all and DJax is always hit or miss anyway. No consistency to him either 145 and a td or 39 yards. Sproles seems to always get his and no the Saints have a win to build on. If your a gambler keep DJax but Sproles will get you safety points guaranteed with decent upside to boot.