Sign in to follow this  
oblivious72

Trade Gore for Brandon Myers?

Here is my team.

1. (8) Matt Forte (Chi - RB) 2. (13) Steven Jackson (Atl - RB) 3. (28) Reggie Bush (Det - RB) 4. (33) Frank Gore (SF - RB) 5. (48) Eric Decker (Den - WR) 6. (53) Matt Ryan (Atl - QB) 7. (68) Reggie Wayne (Ind - WR) 8. (73) Anquan Boldin (SF - WR) 9. (88) Antonio Gates (SD - TE) 10. (93) Kenny Britt (Ten - WR) 11. (108) DeAndre Hopkins (Hou - WR) 12. (113) Jermaine Gresham (Cin - TE) 13. (128) Vincent Brown (SD - WR) 14. (133) Jacquizz Rodgers (Atl - RB) 15. (148) Kendall Wright (Ten - WR) 16. (153) Arizona (Ari - DEF) 17. (168) Kai Forbath (Was - K)

10-team PPR league.

I was offered Brandon Myers for Frank Gore.

What do you guys think?

WHIR

good gawd I must have been fleeced then if you will take just Meyers. I gave up Vick my #2 and DWILL for Gore. I have Hunter and I needed RB depth. I would not do that deal. If you grab Heath Miller on the cheap and find another to hold you over till he gets back. Julious Thomas might be available, dude RB's get knocked out every year, you need depth at that position.

That's what I was thinking. I think myers and gates will be around the same points. I don't have any back up rb's so I don't think I will do it. I am trying to find a back up rb to trade one of my back up wr's

Would not trade the proven Gore for the potential of Myers in the NYG system. If Gates is healthy you are starting him every week. I would see what's on the wire for a backup (H. Miller).