Sign in to follow this  
Melvinbet

Trade Help - Leave a Link, Will answer yours

I was offered Ryan Matthews for Bryce Brown from a McCoy owner. He also has Powell but is not offering him. Should I take the Matthews offer or counter for Powell? If I counter with Powell and he declines, should I go ahead and take Matthews?

Go with powell first. If not..still take it.. Brown doesnt even start.. Let em trade a decent backup for a handcuff.. Do it eitherway

I agree with this.

Thanks for mine earlier.

I'd take Powell but would question taking Brown for Matthews. Matthews is a "starter" but he is currently having touches taken from him left and right. Woodhead has proven to be the more adaqute receiver and Brown is taking the goaline touches. Matthews may be the starter but would you ever feel comfortable starting him? Brown is one consistently injured person away from being a top 10 back. I own Matthews but even though he's healthy he still isn't worth the 7th round pick I used on him

I think there’s a general consensus that you should go after Powell, but if you can’t get him take Matthews. I can see Matthews rebounding to have a decent season, but I can’t see Brown doing a whole lot other then starting a game if McCoy can’t go and even then as someone stated here Brown is no McCoy.

Go for Powell. Don't take Matthews.keep Bryce for the same reason that guy wants him. If McCoy goes down you walk into major production. Matthews ain't going to get scoring opportunities. The only way he gets good fantasy numbers if he breaks one... And he doesn't do that with any regularity.