Sign in to follow this  
Kam187

BRANDON JACOBS OR CJ SPILLER NON PPR WEEK 7. WILL ANSWER ALL LINKS

Simple question. Spiller or Jacobs? Spiller vs Miami or Jacobs on MNF vs Minnesota. Thanks. Will answer all links.

Spiller has been inconsistent and he'll be facing a solid D line in Miami. Teams tend to do well on MNF too. I'd go with Jacobs.

Jacobs vs Minn. The Giants are way over due and who else will run on that team. I just dropped Wilson.

Hopefully you get some kind of confirmation that Jacobs is playing Monday Night. It seems like he will and the Giants are just being cautious with his practicing this week. I think it's closer between these two the Dolphins are bad vs the run ranked 26th and if Spiller gets even half the carries he'll be a decent rb2 / flex.

Goodluck dude !

Thanks for mine. I like Jacobs better. Granted he won't do what he did last week but he should get all goal line carries and fairly decent yardage. Spiller has the nagging injury and Jackson to compete with, Jacobs has no competition unless HIllis does something which I doubt

I like Spiller but I can't see the Giants going to 0-7 and I think they will score a lot of points vs the Vikings, but I see Manning doing most of the damage. I'd start Spiller...

Thank you for the reply..

Good Luck!!

With Jacobs lifelong inconsistencies, hamstring issues and the fact he plays with the Giants (my team) I'd go with the mildly consistent Spiller - he will get 80 yards no TDs and .3 fumbles