Sign in to follow this  
ScottyArms

Need 2 (.5ppr) Ball, Rainey or Jennings? WHIR

Ball and Todman.

Gerhart has too many ???s w/ Peterson and his own health. Bad matchup for Rainey. Ball getting almost half the carries in Denver now and good matchup.

If MJD is ready to go on Sunday, go with Rainey and Ball.

I would go with Rainey and Ball. Todman isn't a bad option either but I would lean RBs over WR if you can. You can also try posting your matchup question here and other will vote during the week to help you decide too. Good luck!

Gerhart if AP is in fact out and you do indeed acquire him on waivers. I like Jennings this week if he is healthy but if you want plug and play players with no worries then Ball and Rainey are your guys.

This is how I personally rank them this week assuming all are HEALTHY STARTS

1. Jennings

2. Gerhart

3. Ball

4. Rainey

Ball and Rainey. Niners defense can be run on and Ball has been putting up very good numbers as of late.

Ball and Gerhart if you can get him. Rainey isn't going to do much when the niners shut the run down and make the qb have to do something.

If you can't get Gerhart then Jennings.

Rainey/Gerhart... although I'm a biased Moreno owner, don't forget what happens in DEN if he fumbles even once... mix that with the fact that John Fox JUST DOES NOT like rookies, and he's back in the saddle... And like said above, you CAN run on SF, and Rainey shows he's got what it takes... if AD (yes, he's from near my home and it's AD, NOT AP...) is healthy/a go... go Jennings in place of Gerhart...

My thread - http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=429542

Possiblity I can grab Gerhart or Todman on waivers..If you would play any of them as well please let me know. Leave a link and ill respond.

Not enough detail, what do you currently have and what would you be dropping to pick them up?

Not enough detail, what do you currently have and what would you be dropping to pick them up?

I got both of them...got rid of baldwin and donald brown..

So Raieny, Jennings, Ball, Geihart and Todman...2 of them for flex spot .5ppr..im starting moreno as one of my running backs.