Sign in to follow this  
milehighmagic

Week 10 Help (will answer yours)

Standard Scoring: 4 Questions

1. Stafford or Wilson?

2. need 1: Andre Williams, Harvin, or Crabtree?

3. Drop Joseph Randle for Alfred Blue?

4. Trade Denard Robinson for Brandon Marshall? (UPDATE: Robinson and Patterson for Marshall)

Standard Scoring: 3 Questions

1. Stafford or Wilson?

Stafford

Harvin

Randle

1. Stafford or Wilson?

4. Trade Denard Robinson for Brandon Marshall?

Wilson. Gmen defense is in rough shape, and Wilson has been having some big game through the air AND on the ground.

Percy Harvin. Andre Williams is trash, and Crabtree is too inconsistent.

I would go ahead and do it just because I think Foster is more likely to miss time than Murray because of injury. Probably a waste of a roster space, though.

If you're on the receiving end of getting Marshall, I would go ahead and do it. I think his numbers should jump up the rest of the season as Chicago gets back on track. Also, your WR line might need more help than your RB line.

Wilson (Calvin back helps Stafford but Miami's defense has been tough.

Harvin

Yes, pick up Blue with fosters injury issues.

Yes, trade for Marshall. Set for a nice second half.

Wilson. Gmen defense is in rough shape, and Wilson has been having some big game through the air AND on the ground.

Percy Harvin. Andre Williams is trash, and Crabtree is too inconsistent.

I would go ahead and do it just because I think Foster is more likely to miss time than Murray because of injury. Probably a waste of a roster space, though.

If you're on the receiving end of getting Marshall, I would go ahead and do it. I think his numbers should jump up the rest of the season as Chicago gets back on track. Also, your WR line might need more help than your RB line.

Wilson (Calvin back helps Stafford but Miami's defense has been tough.

Harvin

Yes, pick up Blue with fosters injury issues.

Yes, trade for Marshall. Set for a nice second half.

Quick update on the Marshall trade, I would be giving up Denard and Patterson. Pattersons been a terrible bust anyway.

1. Stafford or Wilson? --- Wilson

2. need 1: Andre Williams, Harvin, or Crabtree? --- Harvin

3. Drop Joseph Randle for Alfred Blue? --- Blue (randle would only be better if you had Murray)

4. Trade Denard Robinson for Brandon Marshall? (yes, robinsons production will likely decline slightly at least and Marshall is likely to bounce back, he's been too consistent)

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=440159

I think they will have similar production, but Wilson my pick based on the fantasy tool I use. Projected to get higher points, plays in more productive offense, and higher ppg average in 2014. This is a great matchup for Wilson this week while Stafford and CJ may need to work out some kinks vs. Dolphins pretty stringent pass D.

I agree with

Wilson

Harvin

Blue

Marshall

So do I. The first question was probably the most difficult, but it seems like you have a pretty good consensus.

Wow! 4 parts... umm

Wilson great matchup... at home + top CB is out for NYG.

Crabtree vs NO in a shoot out maybe... I don't like the other matchups. I guess, Williams is safer but it can get ugly @Sea.

I like your trades both.

Why? Blue cause Foster been more hurt even some recent injury concerns... Demarco had scary fall and is banged up but Foster think might miss more time.

Robinson is a great RB but if Gerhart or Storm gets rolling his job will suffer and coach might set up a vulture situation with Gerhart. Marshall is elite WR who underperformed like a few due to injury with a bye week feel he will comeback strong to finish off the yr.