Sign in to follow this  
md61813

Should I trade for Adrian Peterson? Will answer yours

The person that barely got AP off the waivers before I could sent me a trade request. I'd be getting AP for Ryan Mathews, who I've painfully held onto the whole year so far. Should I make this trade? Standard scoring non-PPR league. Here's my RB situation:

Matt Forte
Mark Ingram
Ryan Mathews
Denard Robinson
Ben Tate
Justin Forsett

Side note: This person has the same record as me. If we both win our next two games (which we are projected to), we'll be playing each other in the last game of the season to see who gets the 2nd place bye week in the playoffs. This could be a big factor.

Thanks, post the link to your question below.

No

I have them both. At this point I would stick with Ryan Mathews. After next week, maybe I would lean towards AP, depending on what is decided.

Peterson still has some punishment with the insurance it's better off for everybody he gets 6 games

Peterson still has some punishment with the insurance it's better off for everybody he gets 6 games

Not really sure what you're saying.

Does anyone else have any more input? Trade still pending today.

How many RBs does your league start. You have plenty of RBs that seem like they would produce at Ryan Mathews level. AP is fresh and motivated. I would make the trade, but its a risk. The gamble could pay off big though with small downside of having to play one of your other guys instead of mathews. I think your other RBs are just as good as Mathews so its low risk. Good luck with the decision.

Here's my dilemma
http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=440592

How many RBs does your league start. You have plenty of RBs that seem like they would produce at Ryan Mathews level. AP is fresh and motivated. I would make the trade, but its a risk. The gamble could pay off big though with small downside of having to play one of your other guys instead of mathews. I think your other RBs are just as good as Mathews so its low risk. Good luck with the decision.

Here's my dilemma

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=440592

My bad, we start 2 RBs and have 1 Flex spot