Sign in to follow this  
ziggyschiefs

Hopkins Trade

The guy in my league who has Hopkins would be willing to part with him for Amari Cooper and Forsett. Is this a a good trade for me? I am 2-4 and feeling frustrated by my team, don't know if my RB depth is enough that this would help...I wanted to give him Smith and Cooper.

My team: Cobb, Brown, Cooper, Steve Smith

Foster, Forsett, Blount, Randle, Michael, Woodhead

Clay

Palmer

leave a link and i can help with your. thanks!

Eh... Your team is stacked, now. What - have your losses just been bad weekly matchups?

If you do the trade, you're looking at Blount or Woodhead as an every week RB2. Woodhead is pretty steady in a PPR, but Blount is dependent on NE getting double-digits leads.

I'd say pass.

Brown and Cobb have been my starting WRs the last 3 weeks and have done NOTHING. THAT is the problem. I didn't trust Foster after his first week back and only started him week 4 and 6, bad matchups played a part too...

Yea I think you have to make that trade. Once brown gets Ben back you're unstoppable. Start Blount or trade Blount and smith for a better RB.

He is going to throw in Fitzpatrick too, since i only have Palmer and Fitz goes against Jax in week 9 (Carson's bye). Do i do this trade?

Yes, het Hopkins nomatter the cost. The top producer at a position is more valuable than anything. Plus Crabtree leads that team in targets, not Cooper fwiw.

75% yes. I feel like you can make up some of Forsetts contributions with a Randle/Michael, Blount, Woodhead rotation - Hopkins could very well be the #1 overall receiver. Trotting out Palmer/Hopkins/Brown is nearly a 60pt guaranteed combo moving forward. Just depends on how likely you feel Foster will be around as an RB1 all season.. in related news, my trade has a foster concern as well: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=449804

How many players can you play? Do you have to play 2 RBs or is one a Flex? You risking a bad game if Houston has a bad one. Brown will be putting up Hopkin numbers as soon as Ben comes back.