Sign in to follow this  
NJDMO

Got three WR1s via trades, should any be benched?

In week 2 I traded Hyde and Moncrief for Hopkins

Then traded VJax for Dez a few weeks into his injury

Finally Hurns and Forsett for Megatron in week 12

So now I have Nuk, Dez and Megatron as my weekly starters (we start 3). I am looking to find 2 back ups for playoff weeks 15 and 16 in case of injury. Who do you like of the remaining WRs below? Remember, they would just be a playoff week fill in for injury purposes unless you think I should bench one of my starters (Cassel@QB, bad matchup, etc). I can only carry 2 so would have to drop Lafell or Djax for a WW pick up.

Currently own (with wk 15 & 16 match ups)

LaFell - Ten, @NYJ

DJax - Buff, @ Phil

Waiver options:

VJax - @Stl, Chi

K.Wright - @NE, Hou

D.Parker - @SD, Indy

J.Mathews - Ariz, Wash

Aiken - KC, Pitt

Inman - Mia, @Oak

Jordan Matthews and Aiken have great matchups I might play one of those over Dez

Stick with DeSean. I dropped him a few weeks ago (before his first TD) when I needed a RB d/t injuries and I regret it. LaFell will come around as soon as Brady has time to throw.

I like D Jax, esp with Philly in 2 weeks... might be huge. Plus Dez will be not as great without Romo and Megatron getting dinged up again it sounds. LaFell will be ok, but if Amendola comes back and Gronk, Lafell won't get as many looks. I might lean Aiken instead of LaFell. Just my thoughts...

Aiken and Inman were picked up. Guess I will stick with what I have. Unless you think Parker's upside is higher than LaFell - especially with match ups against SD and Indy and Matthews out.