Sign in to follow this  
bigtuna

Lamont Jordan !

Gamble Pays off :doublethumbsup:

Lamont Jordan will give me 1300 yards rush, 350 recieve and 10 TD's

thank you very much

Since Jamal is an 1800 rushing, 250 receiving, 18 TD guy - you still got jacked.

Jamaal avarages about 1200 rushing 200 recieving and 7 td's is oft injured, and is on the decline.

Lamont Jordan will outpoint him this year. and i get all those picks.

So i get perhaps Alex Smith, DeAngelo Williams and Reggie Bush as well.

Thanks ! :rolleyes: :banana: :headbanger:

Since Jamal is an 1800 rushing, 250 receiving, 18 TD guy - you still got jacked.

Jamaal avarages about 1200 rushing 200 recieving and 7 td's is oft injured, and is on the decline.

Thanks ! :o :banana: :headbanger:

ummm, Jamal is only 25 yrs old, and has proven he can carry the load. Jordan, has proven he can get water for CMart! Your still on the short side for now, and those projected numbers are pulled straight out of your wet dream! However, this does give you the shot to end up on the positive side. Kinds like playing Hold'em and going all in with K/K only to find out the other guy has A/A. You still have a good hand that could win, but you better pray hard for that other K to come. You still need the K to come!

Strangely enough, I'm still happy with getting Jamal. :banana: But like any trade, either side could grow sour. :thumbsdown:

Thanks ! :headbanger: :banana: :(

ummm, Jamal is only 25 yrs old, and has proven he can carry the load. Jordan, has proven he can get water for CMart! Your still on the short side for now, and those projected numbers are pulled straight out of your wet dream! However, this does give you the shot to end up on the positive side. Kinds like playing Hold'em and going all in with K/K only to find out the other guy has A/A. You still have a good hand that could win, but you better pray hard for that other K to come. You still need the K to come!

Jamaal is 26 and not getting too much cardio this offseason running around that 6 foot cell :)

Seriously, no knock on Lewis, a great runner, a better runner....But Jordan is awfully talented as any AFC East observer will tell you and judging by his deal, the Raiders feel the same. Jordan is a far superior reciever and is playing in a potentially explosive offense and THAT is really what could vault him over the top of Lewis....that and those 3 draft picks that i snagged.

Every team needs different things, I made my run at the title and last season was a disaster and worse yet, i dimply did not like my team...i blew it up and this will really help.

Now if Kevan Barlow and Mike Vick come through.....we are onto something. :ph34r:

man, we've been though this before, JAMAL IS ONLY 25!!!!!!! As soon as it's August 26, then you can be right, until then, the guy is the same age as i am, 25!!!

DOB: 08/26/1979

And something tells me, he'll have noting to do those 4 months but work out, hell if he can name when he'll go to jail, I'm pretty sure he'll get plenty of workout time.

man, we've been though this before, JAMAL IS ONLY 25!!!!!!! As soon as it's August 26, then you can be right, until then, the guy is the same age as i am, 25!!!

And something tells me, he'll have noting to do those 4 months but work out, hell if he can name when he'll go to jail, I'm pretty sure he'll get plenty of workout time.

i am pretty sure lamont will smash Jamal's Career averages of 1200 yards and 7 td's ;)

man, we've been though this before, JAMAL IS ONLY 25!!!!!!!  As soon as it's August 26, then you can be right, until then, the guy is the same age as i am, 25!!!

i am pretty sure lamont will smash Jamal's Career averages of 1200 yards and 7 td's :banana:

Based on what??? Was he that good of a water boy for CMart??

and if you want to talk about averages, let's look at his "real" averages. Take out the injuries and the suspension and look at what he has done on average is his 60 games in his carear (first 16 was spit some with Priest) and he has the following averages:

96 tds per game

.55 TD's per game

That would equal out to:

1537 yds

9 TD's

over a 16 game season if your looking at his "averages" :banana:

And no, I'm pretty certain jordan will not reach those numbers in his forst season.

man, we've been though this before, JAMAL IS ONLY 25!!!!!!!  As soon as it's August 26, then you can be right, until then, the guy is the same age as i am, 25!!!

i am pretty sure lamont will smash Jamal's Career averages of 1200 yards and 7 td's :thumbsup:

and if you want to talk about averages, let's look at his "real" averages. Take out the injuries and the suspension and look at what he has done on average is his 60 games in his carear (first 16 was spit some with Priest) and he has the following averages:

96 tds per game

.55 TD's per game

That would equal out to:

1537 yds

9 TD's

over a 16 game season if your looking at his "averages" :D

And no, I'm pretty certain jordan will not reach those numbers in his forst season.

You can't discount injuries...they happened. thats part of Lewis bag, and his style is not exactly condusive to a pain free career.

Thats like me projecting Lamont Jordan on a 330 carry season for 1600 yards rushing, 600 recieving and 17 TD's

which his career stats would allow me to do.

Fact is, Lamont Jordan is a super talented back, who can succeed in a great situation for a fantasy RB in Oakland, surrounded by great talent, and a good young offensive line (led by Robert Gallery and Jake Grove)

I fully expect Jordan with his extra dimension as a reciever to approach Lewis' fantasy stats this season with Oakland.

I would not be surprised if he actually exceeded him.....but that will be determined in 2005.

I can't wait! :banana:

I'm pretty sure he'll get plenty of workout time.

I don't think the kind of "workout" time Lewis will get in the slam was what he had in mind. :huh:

i am pretty sure lamont will smash Jamal's Career averages of 1200 yards and 7 td's :D

96 tds per game

.55 TD's per game

That would equal out to:

1537 yds

9 TD's

over a 16 game season if your looking at his "averages" :lol:

You can't discount injuries...they happened. thats part of Lewis bag, and his style is not exactly condusive to a pain free career.

Thats like me projecting Lamont Jordan on a 330 carry season for 1600 yards rushing, 600 recieving and 17 TD's

which his career stats would allow me to do.

Fact is, Lamont Jordan is a super talented back, who can succeed in a great situation for a fantasy RB in Oakland, surrounded by great talent, and a good young offensive line (led by Robert Gallery and Jake Grove)

I fully expect Jordan with his extra dimension as a reciever to approach Lewis' fantasy stats this season with Oakland.

I would not be surprised if he actually exceeded him.....but that will be determined in 2005.

I can't wait! :huh:

Lewis has played in all but 4 games in his carear except for the entire season he sat out with an injury. And 3 of those games were suspension. He has played in 60 games, and put up those averages over those 60, now that is relevent! That gives you all the info you need. So those numbers weren't ignoring injuries, they were not counting a year he did not play, and took out his suspension fo the most part. Point is, Lewis is the better runner, and in a better situation.

Now if you make you picks count, you could have something there, but you got to make thos picks count first! ;)

And by the way everyone is hyping up Joprdan this year already, he is fastly becoming the Barlow of this next year. Can you say OVERRATED!

I'm pretty sure he'll get plenty of workout time.

I don't think the kind of "workout" time Lewis will get in the slam was what he had in mind. :lol:

:huh:

I don't think the kind of "workout" time Lewis will get in the slam was what he had in mind. :huh:

I dunno...prisons can either toughen up a man, making him a mean son of a bitch, or it can just make him a bitch...

I don't think the kind of "workout" time Lewis will get in the slam was what he had in mind.  :banana:

I dunno...prisons can either toughen up a man, making him a mean son of a bitch, or it can just make him a bitch...

jamal Lewis workout regimen:

-jog around 6 foot cell 40 times till you puke from getting dizzy.

-do plenty of ankle grabbing

-ass cheek spreading

-naked jail cell wrestling. :thumbsup:

Buy high (Jamal 2004), sell low (Jamal 2005/Lamont 2004). Then buy high again (Lamont 2005). BRAVO! :rolleyes:

A jail sentence in the offseason doesn't drop Jamal's value much if any, how you could evaluate the guy so dramatically different between two years I just don't understand.

And pointing out that Jamal Lewis, one of the league's top RB's, only averages 1200 and 7 each season only makes your projections for Jordan look all that much more silly.

DeAngelo Williams and Reggie Bush as well.

Pfft - good luck with that. You didn't get picks from teams that are terrible and have no RB talent. You got picks from teams that will likely be in the thick of the playoff hunt.

Culpepper/D McAllister/F Taylor/T Owens/R Smith/S Smith is pretty damned good. It was the 9 pick this year and should be every bit as good next year.

Bulger/J Lewis/J Jones/A Boldin/P Burress/L Coles isn't too shabby either. It was the 6 pick this year and with the additions of Bulger and J Lewis and a full year of Julius, the team should certainly improve and be right in that playoff hunt.

DeAngelo Williams and Reggie Bush as well.

Pfft - good luck with that. You didn't get picks from teams that are terrible and have no RB talent. You got picks from teams that will likely be in the thick of the playoff hunt.

Culpepper/D McAllister/F Taylor/T Owens/R Smith/S Smith is pretty damned good. It was the 9 pick this year and should be every bit as good next year.

Bulger/J Lewis/J Jones/A Boldin/P Burress/L Coles isn't too shabby either. It was the 6 pick this year and with the additions of Bulger and J Lewis and a full year of Julius, the team should certainly improve and be right in that playoff hunt.

Willliams and Bush are not even the top 06 prospects IMO

Gerald Riggs, Lawrence Muroney and Lendale White are among the favorites to go high next year, with a sleeper being Herschel Dennis

my 06 rankings at RB so far

1. Riggs

2. Muroney

3. Bush

4. White

5. Williams