Sign in to follow this  
Fubars

Trade- Uncle Johns Band and Horsemen

Horsemen gave up:

Jones, Greg JAC RB

Lelie, Ashley DEN WR

Uncle Johns Band gave up:

Dunn, Warrick ATL RB

This is a quick fix for my RB problem. I'm not expecting the same output Dunn produced last year, but hopefully 80% of it and I'll be somewhat of a happy camper. My concern is he's up there in age, so I hope he develops Curtis Martin disease. UJB gets a solid WR and a promising Rb.

Confirmed, I needed a good young WR badly, now I need O. Smith to get the #1 RB slot for Minnehaha or I'm Focked.

Warrick Dunn never ceases to amaze, I always write him off and he is always effective to some degree.

I don't know what to make of Lelie.

Warrick Dunn never ceases to amaze, I always write him off and he is always effective to some degree.

Yeah, Dunn is a back no one really wants, but seems to produce. Lelie was a huge surprise for me last year.

Yeah, Dunn is a back no one really wants, but seems to produce. Lelie was a huge surprise for me last year.

Lelie has had a nice run in Denver, but now it is time for Darius Watts to take over!!! :thumbsup:

Lelie has had a nice run in Denver, but now it is time for Darius Watts to take over!!! :lol:

Watts may take over, but it will be for old man Rod Smith.