Sign in to follow this  
torridjoe

***RD 2 COMMENTARY***

I take that with a grain of salt from the guy who frafted the #41 OF on the board in the first aorunf. :pointstosky:

I didn't draft Gary Sheffield, I drafted Johnny Damon :ph34r:

I know, if you had, I wouldn't have said it in the first place. :huh:

AWWW SHUT UP I'M GOING HOME!#! :wall:

RESPOND TO MY THREAD DAMNTI! :mad: :mad:

I forget, is Tusekan going to be aorunf tonight or are we doing a list or something? :pointstosky:

I have a list for both of EFocker's picks. He'll be back online sometime aorunf 830PM Central.

I forget, is Tusekan going to be aorunf tonight or are we doing a list or something? :huh:

he should be there. Here. Available.

I have a list for both of EFocker's picks.  He'll be back online sometime aorunf 830PM Central.

If EFocker actually shows up at 830, I will probably have my tird heart attack of the month. :huh:

Book Konerko returning to .230 form :shocking:

After drafting gems like Jermaine Dye and Alex Sanchez in the eraly rounds, Konerko was huge for me. Not a great average guy, but he is going to smack 40 homers.

Hey, am I really down a 3rd round pick or is that a typo. I thought I was only missing a 1st and 6th round pick. :bandana:

Cut and paste error, sorry.

Torrid's spreadsheet wouldn;t open and I missed that Huff was already taken. Went with Sammy instead. :|

This draft sucks balls

i now officially wish much ill will towards sammy and his official baltimore headphones :|

Young players are overrated in keeper leagues

:headbanger:

I need to agree, most of my players are 30 and up :wub:

I think Ditka should be forced to give me my fourth aorunfer back because my team is so sucktastic.

What in the ###### hell did I trade my fourth aorunfer for? :headbanger:

oh. umm.... oh yeah! i think it was in a giambe deal. :clap:

:huh: I thought that was a player for player swap as well

well, i got a player and a pick and you got giambi. i dun remember who i got. did you have some crappy pitchers i wanted for the stretch run? :clap:

Ditka's Asian Spam trade Jason Giambi and Tim Wakefield to Ornery Brauhaus Fatrolls for Kelvim Escobar, Geoff Jenkins and Mike Sweeney.

Was there a fraft pick in this trade? Torrid thinks this was it but I don't remember that.

There is no email record of this trade, which is great. This league sucks so hard, it's not even funny.

There is no email record of this trade, which is great. This league sucks so hard, it's not even funny.

I think you made the trade around the same time you sent me your 6 and 7 round picks for Endy Chavez

There is no email record of this trade, which is great.  This league sucks so hard, it's not even funny.

I think you made the trade around the same time you sent me your 6 and 7 round picks for Endy Chavez

Hey, there's no record of it so it muct have happened!#@!#!@

It would be great if we would just continue ignoring the issue and by that I mean handle it right now. TIA!#@@!

Anybody want my fifth rounder as well? I'll trade it you and we'll just forget about the details.

Anybody want my fifth rounder as well? I'll trade it you and we'll just forget about the details.

deal!!@#$#@$ :clap:

I guess I should have noticed earlier that I was missing a 4th but I didn't. I'm not saying I did not trade the pick but no one seems to know if a pick was actually included in the deal and there seems to be a lack of evidence about it actually being traded. Add to that my numerous questions of torrid leading up to the draft if I had traded any picks and his answers of "No", and you might see where I'm coming from. :|

i guess until now i didn't realize there was any question. i had it on my Über fraft worksheet which is nevar evar rong. i'm pretty sure it was included in the giambi dealio cuz at the time we didn't no that giambi was going to become ultimate bust man. i can look at work to see if i have an emila to verify. i never looked cuz i never heard it was an issue.

i guess until now i didn't realize there was any question. i had it on my Über fraft worksheet which is nevar evar rong. i'm pretty sure it was included in the giambi dealio cuz at the time we didn't no that giambi was going to become ultimate bust man. i can look at work to see if i have an emila to verify. i never looked cuz i never heard it was an issue.

wudever. pick pick pick!@!

I have a list for both of EFocker's picks.  He'll be back online sometime aorunf 830PM Central.

If EFocker actually shows up at 830, I will probably have my tird heart attack of the month. :thumbsup:

:ph34r:

pICK, pICK, pICK pICK, pICK, pICK pICK, pICK, pICK pICK, pICK, pICK pICK, pICK, pICK pICK, pICK, pICK pICK, pICK, pICK pICK, pICK, pICK pICK, pICK, pICK pICK, pICK, pICK pICK, pICK, pICK pICK, pICK, pICK pICK, pICK, pICK pICK, pICK, pICK pICK, pICK, pICK pICK, pICK, pICK pICK, pICK, pICK pICK, pICK, pICK pICK, pICK, pICK pICK, pICK, pICK!##@!#!#!!@#!