Sign in to follow this  
thedanzone

Trade - Orgazmo and thedanzone

I'm still ;) . Did you try to get 1.1 - 1.3 with Owens?

Yes I did, but why so shocked?

Owens is 32 years old (not a huge deal given the shape he's in) and burning way too many bridges for this stage of his career. He's also desparate to get paid NOW, which could lead to other suspicions regarding his health or long term playing plan words.

If DZ thinks he'll help get him to the show, then its a good deal but I see a two year window. The rest of my team is very young and by the time my team is ready for the bowl, Owens will be old enough for Hoo's team.

I'm still  ;) . Did you try to get 1.1 - 1.3 with Owens?

Yes I did, but why so shocked?

Owens is 32 years old (not a huge deal given the shape he's in) and burning way too many bridges for this stage of his career. He's also desparate to get paid NOW, which could lead to other suspicions regarding his health or long term playing plan words.

If DZ thinks he'll help get him to the show, then its a good deal but I see a two year window. The rest of my team is very young and by the time my team is ready for the bowl, Owens will be old enough for Hoo's team.

Didn't mean for it to sound like I was giving you sh!t. I guess I just think Owens is somewhat of a sure thing for at least a few more years (32 is pretty young for a wr), and I'm not sure there are any sure things available at 1.4. Then again, my team sucks, so what the fock do I know.

I guess I just think Owens is somewhat of a sure thing for at least a few more years

If by sure thing, you mean a guaranteed headache-inducing asshat, then I agree. ^_^

It took me a long time to come to make this deal because of Owens age. Though, he has been on top for so long and I feel I need an impact player at WR. I wasn't too sure if Edwards or MINs new speedster could get me what Owens can.

It took me a long time to come to make this deal because of Owens age. Though, he has been on top for so long and I feel I need an impact player at WR. I wasn't too sure if Edwards or MINs new speedster could get me what Owens can.

You mean you were going to take a wr?! I hate this trade even more now. :thumbsdown:

You mean you were going to take a wr?! I hate this trade even more now. :thumbsdown:

Nah, I would have ultimately traded with you most likely. I'm not liking Moulds and Mason's chances this year so I was thinking about taking a WR early.

Nah, I would have ultimately traded with you most likely. I'm not liking Moulds and Mason's chances this year so I was thinking about taking a WR early.

O is on the focking list. :rolleyes:

So, O. I'm guessing you'll now want the man, the myth, the legend... Marcel Shipp! :thumbsdown:

I could still trade for him. :rolleyes:

OR! We could do a three-way.

g'hoo sends a used tissue and Faulk for a chronic humper action figure *

mongo sends Shipp for a used tissue

gazmo sends a chronic humper action figure * for Shipp and Faulk

* it busts aliases, slaps women, and whines about split national titles

OR! We could do a three-way.

g'hoo sends a used tissue and Faulk for a chronic humper action figure *

mongo sends Shipp for a used tissue

gazmo sends a chronic humper action figure * for Shipp and Faulk

* it busts aliases, slaps women, and whines about split national titles

I have Faulk AND Ladell Betts! I can totally hold them both hostage!@