Sign in to follow this  
Chasers Dawg

Do We Still Have .....

a League here or what ?? This board is dead, site is frozen, etc... No trash, no trades, no Free Agents, No Rules discussions.... Who all is planing on coming back ?? I'm in !!

[ 01-09-2003: Message edited by: Chasers Dawg ]

I'm definitely in. From the results of my past thread, it looks like the following guys will be back thus far...

Landry:

Lord of the Flies (obviously)

Jetdoc

hellothere

striker1z

Battle-tested

Lombardi:

Lord of the Flies (obviously)

Chasers Dawg

Grigs Allmoon

Darb33

Highway Robbery

Proteus71

thedanzone

Fat Drunk and Ignorant

Mr. Anonymous

14 out of 24 so far...I hope the rest of the guys chime in on this thread or mine...

[ 01-14-2003: Message edited by: Jetdoc ]

im definetly in, an email is also a good idea. because this board was only ok in the season imo. not enough trash talking, or other stuff too. probably because we didn't know eachother. anyway, if worse comes to worse, i don't want to be the one to mention it but we could combine leagues into one with guys we know will be here next year. (although i really likes my teams future don't wanna lose them)

Originally posted by hellothere:

im definetly in, an email is also a good idea.  because this board was only ok in the season imo.  not enough trash talking, or other stuff too.  probably because we didn't know eachother.  anyway, if worse comes to worse, i don't want to be the one to mention it but we could combine leagues into one with guys we know will be here next year.  (although i really likes my teams future don't wanna lose them)

Whatever 2nd leaguer...just because your league has bailed doesn't mean we will let you or any one else in...Lombardi rules!

Originally posted by Fat Drunk And Stupid:

Whatever 2nd leaguer...just because your league has bailed doesn't mean we will let you or any one else in...Lombardi rules!

Don't let the ficticious Power Poll rankings get to your head...I would pit my Landry league team (and its future) against your pathetic team any day.