Sign in to follow this  
Mr Anonymous

Driver signs 5 year extension!

I am as happy as a school girl! I just traded for him a few weeks back and was afraid the Packers wouldn't be able to afford to resign him. But the deal got done today and I am elated.

The guy is my favorite player and truly is a great story. Don't anyone even bother making me a trade offer for him. There is nothing you could possibly offer that would make me give him up.

Yeah I know that sounded really GAY, but I don't care right now. If you know anything about where Driver came from and how how he has worked to get to where he has, you'll understand.

BTW, I could get a total of 6 jerseys off of my team, not to mention the several defensive player jerseys I could get!

Heck, they might even make a Vanderjagt jersey too!

Originally posted by thedanzone:

I wishI could get you a Donald Driver jersey, but for some reason they do not make them!

They better make a Donald Driver jersey cause that's what I'm telling Santa I want for Christmas. :mad:

Originally posted by Mr Anonymous:

Yeah I know that I sound really GAY

No material quote manipulation required.

Originally posted by Darb33:

I don't think I want the jersey of any of my players.     :mad:

They don't sell jerseys of any of your players!

Also Anon, did you see the interview with Driver? I am truly happy for him, and even though I traded him to you, I hope he rips the league apart for years to come.

Originally posted by Proteus71:

Also Anon, did you see the interview with Driver?  I am truly happy for him, and even though I traded him to you, I hope he rips the league apart for years to come.

Yep, I saw it. It's a great story. I know Moss is capable of breaking every record in the book, but I'm just so glad to be able to cheer on Driver. I hope this deal works out great for both of us. Already we have faced each other post-trade. And if I'm not mistaken, they both put up 17 points.