Sign in to follow this  
Dan Sez

Monday June 6th Check-in and schedule

I will be around all day/night with work as a constant annoyance...

Tomorrow I might be late online (9:30a) and I have some evening conflicts Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.

Be sure to send contact info to scatterjack too. He will be helping push this thing once we get rolling.

It looks to be a slow start, teams can make picks, but you might want to contact Farmer Bernie (I sent out his email address this morning), to see what he wants to offer to move up or down in the draft.

Hectic day at work (need to let 3 people go) but I can always be reached on my blackberry.

david.huddleson@orhs.org

Well, I did send out an earlier email saying it may be a day or two before we start the clock - but I would hope everyone would still check in and be ready to roll as soon as possilbe.

Know Doubt is aware we are drafting. So is LonghornDD (maybe waiting/making a trade offer?) and Pale Rider (new job/somewhat out of touch).

I've got new numbers from Know Doubt and Pale Rider. We've got the blackberry for Hig Chew. I have numbers for Farmer Bernie, Rurbaniak, Scatterjack, Orgazmo, Hellothere, and Dan Sez - but one or more of them may be out of date. LonghornDD still works with Dan Sez, right? That only leaves the canuck.

Hellothere prolly is one who may need to update his phone number. I remember that last year his phone number had changed when we started drafting and it took a day or so to track him down. To be young and not tied down ...

Also, like Rurb it was announced early today that my company was being acquired by another financial services company. So, plenty of meetings today to learn about the impacts. Nothing to worry about for me since WAMU has no credit card business and so will keep the PVN infrastructure in place. It could lead to a future relocation to Seattle if things go well for me and I wish to pursue a different line of a banking career. Business as usual until the regulatory approval in the 4th quarter.

I've got new numbers from Know Doubt and Pale Rider. We've got the blackberry for Hig Chew. I have numbers for Farmer Bernie, Rurbaniak, Scatterjack, Orgazmo, Hellothere, and Dan Sez - but one or more of them may be out of date. LonghornDD still works with Dan Sez, right? That only leaves the canuck.

Hellothere prolly is one who may need to update his phone number. I remember that last year his phone number had changed when we started drafting and it took a day or so to track him down. To be young and not tied down ...

I think I have some phone numbers for Blitzen.

Well, I'll check back in a few

days. :bandana:

i am currently at work and made a special arrangement to check in this once, i will get off this afternoon and check in again. my phone number is the same as last year (cell).

I'll be around till 5:30pm EST, then on cell # for 2 hours.

If I slack off and don't check back in feel free to ring me please.

I'll be around until about 7:30PM. Then gone for most of the evening.

I'll send you guys my current phone number.

thanks, got your email.

I called Rodney/left a voice message.

thanks, got your email.

I called Rodney/left a voice message.

Got it, thanks. Waiting on Bernie now, for possible trades..

Im leaving at 6 EST

Gone for the night

Cell me if it gets to me.

Dan, if you take who you know I want, you might want to get someone else to call me, lol.