Sign in to follow this  
Dan Sez

League Business - Jed's Clamp It Team

No word and I have sent emails and tried to call the number listed at RTSports.

Others have tried to communicate as well. At this point I think we need to consider the team abandoned.

Farmer Bernie has come with good recommendations, has shown interest and is willing to take the team. I have asked him to post here and ask/answer any questions.

Please comment one and all.

Welcome, Bernie!

Gracias.

Good to be back in a league with you, sir. :(

BTW, have you seen the clusterfock that BOSMOSPOF has become lately??? B)

BTW, have you seen the clusterfock that BOSMOSPOF has become lately??? :thumbsup:

No, after Posty decimated my all-start caliber team, I stopped checking in on you guys. :wall:

Does Ditka still win everything?

Does Ditka still win everything?

Yes and now Swerski had a hissyfit about Bobby Crosby and Torridjoe's commishing and Torrid quit as commish.

I guess moving to Yahoo wasn't so great after all. :lol:

thanks and gig'em :cheers:

FB:

Have you logged onto RTSports yet?

I changed the team email to your hotmail and kept the team name and logo the same for now. I assume that Dan gave you the password, right? If not, there are several of us who can reset it for you. Adding your email is important in case anyone wants to propose a trade through the site.

If you could keep the Jed's team name for the June draft, it would help us not have to edit all the June draft threads. Then you can change it as soon as these six rounds are complete. Thanks.

FB:

Have you logged onto RTSports yet?

I changed the team email to your hotmail and kept the team name and logo the same for now. I assume that Dan gave you the password, right? If not, there are several of us who can reset it for you. Adding your email is important in case anyone wants to propose a trade through the site.

If you could keep the Jed's team name for the June draft, it would help us not have to edit all the June draft threads. Then you can change it as soon as these six rounds are complete. Thanks.

I checked it out this weekend.