Sign in to follow this  
Dan Sez

Rounds 3/6 Discussion

me, me, me, me

Samie Parker, a young nice prospect in a offense that is begging someone to step up. Have I caught lightning in a bottle or just a little dream vapor?

Im going to agree. I picked up young Sammie the end of last season but had salary cap problems and couldnt keep him. I fully intended to get him back with my next pick.

me, me, me, me

Samie Parker, a young nice prospect in a offense that is begging someone to step up. Have I caught lightning in a bottle or just a little dream vapor?

I was certainly hoping he slid to 3.05

:mad: I'm just STEALIN' today.

NYJets traded draft picks for Jolley, not to sit on the bench. Probably not to block either...

:mad:

Everybody says Gardner had a horrid year and he still ended up within the top 50 WRs last year. If he moves to a decent team and gets a chip on his shoulder, he could totally not suck this year perhaps.

:pointstosky: I'm just STEALIN' today.

NYJets traded draft picks for Jolley, not to sit on the bench. Probably not to block either...

:D

very nice

Everybody says Gardner had a horrid year and he still ended up within the top 50 WRs last year. If he moves to a decent team and gets a chip on his shoulder, he could totally not suck this year perhaps.

you kicked me square in the balls with that pick

Dan - Could we maybe unpin the rounds one through five fraft threads? The sixth round thread has the summary and that's all that prolly needs to stay on the first page 'til August. I can delete them (which isn't appropriate), but can't unpin them.

Also, I sent the rounds five and six picks to Hig Chew via email and pager. After he picks, I'll pause the draft at RTSports 'til our August start date. We should prolly lock down that date soon. Will it start in late August or in September?