Sign in to follow this  
DrJ

1.10 - Mike Williams, WR, Detroit

Nice, I really had a hard time to choose between the 2 (Williamson and Williams), I just went with the Homer pick. Williams and Williams plus Edwards makes a nice trio. Oh and K-rob. :headbanger:

I didn't like giving up my #1 in 06, but this is value that is impossible to pass on. Unless my team really tanks, BMW is far better than anything that would be available to me in 06'.

I was really, really hoping Williams would fall to me and that Horsemen would've taken a RB.

I think we are on the edge of seeing the age of the WR in the NFL, with the frantic turnover in RB's in recent years. You may be seeing more 1 RB 4 WR starting lineups than you would normally expect in our league.

Being a Lions homer, I like having him on the team. Fantasy-wise though, Im not sure whats gonna happen "IF" Rogers stays healthy.

Being a Lions homer, I like having him on the team. Fantasy-wise though, Im not sure whats gonna happen "IF" Rogers stays healthy.

Agreed, I may have to wait a couple of years due to the situation, but with that kind of talent it's only a matter of time before he makes his fantasy impact.

aweseome pick, makes your trade look even more in your favor, great job

Gave Williams and Williamson serious thought at 1.08, but my dire RB situation dictated I went that direction instead. These two were the obvious picks at 9 and 10, since they really shouldn't have been available at this point in the draft. Good value on both.